Senior Project Manager
– Healthcare Communications Agency
Senior Project Manager
You will join the client services team at a a global healthcare communications agency. The agency provides communications services to world leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. As Senior Project Manager you will make sure that the communication programmes, including live & digital events, operate in accordance with project scope and budget, The programmes inform healthcare professionals about developments in pharmaceutical drugs which are used to treat illnesses. Working as Senior Project Manager you’ll oversee the smooth running of projects, which therefore means you’ll lead client meetings, manage budgets, and also direct external partners such as Audio-Visual suppliers, and event venues. In addition to project managing programmes you will contribute ideas toward the development of the communication programmes.
3 reasons why you should join this Employer:
- Because you’ll have a career with one of the largest healthcare communications groups in the world. The accounts to which you shall contribute are high value, stimulating, & complex, and therefore you have a wide range of resources available to you so as to make sure you deliver excellent programmes.
- Structured personal development plan which makes certain that your career & personal skills development goals are met, and therefore you will enjoy a clear progression plan at this agency.
- Continual learning is essential and therefore you have access to an in-house training & learning academy. Moreover this is a highly collegiate multi-cultural working environment. Collaboration with your colleagues, across the global offices, means you deliver high quality communication programmes to your clients. You get to share ideas in a professional, intelligent, and respectful manner. This is an open & supportive working culture.
Candidate Criteria – Senior Project Manager:
This position requires you to have experience in project managing the delivery of communication programmes, to include live & digital events. The role also requires good client management skills and therefore you’ll have experience of participating in client meetings. Moreover because financial management is crucial to the successful running of projects you’ll have a good head for figures so as to make sure that the project budget is always in line with the scope of the project. As a Senior Project Manager you will train and mentor junior staff members, such as a Healthcare Communications Program Manager, and Associate Healthcare Communications Program Manager, and therefore you’ll need to have an interest in coaching junior team members.
Salary & Benefits Package:
- Starting salary is circa. £44k
- Annual salary review
- Yearly bonus based on your personal performance
- Opportunity for on-the-spot financial rewards
- 25 days paid annual leave which increases to 28 days paid holiday after one year
- Generous employer contribution to pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Flexible working is supported, including flexible start & finish times
Summary – Senior Project Manager
An opportunity to join a large healthcare communications agency whereby you’ll get to lead on the delivery of digital and live events, as well as other communication campaigns. The role offers huge personal satisfaction because the communication programmes, which you manage, inform healthcare professionals about treatments for diseases, and therefore you’re contributing to the improvement of patients lives. Apply Now.
Internal Job Reference : GB921.