Associate Healthcare Communications Manager.
Support delivery of campaigns, including events.
Associate Healthcare Communications Manager £28,500
This Associate Communications Manager job sees you joining the client services team of a global healthcare communications agency. Experience of working as a Program Executive, Account Executive, or in a similar role, is required.
As Associate Healthcare Communications Manager you assist the Healthcare Program Manager in delivering communication & marketing campaigns. These campaigns include live & digital event. The campaign objective is to inform healthcare professionals and patients about the medicines and treatments, created by your clients.
The clients, at this agency, are world leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. The projects, which you work on, are very interesting. Because the agency works with top-tier life sciences companies you’ll find that the communication campaigns, which the agency delivers, are of high strategic value to your clients. Therefore the work is exciting. Also, because the communications budgets are large, the campaigns are truly top class and innovative.
By working as Associate Healthcare Communications Manager you contribute creative and strategic ideas toward the development of the communication plans. As well as contributing campaign ideas you shall have client relationship management responsibilities which means you’ll join client meetings and update the client on progress of campaigns. Because a large part of the campaigns involve live * digital events you shall work with external partners, such as Audio-Visual suppliers, and Meeting Venues, in oder to make sure that the events, run to plan. The agency has offices in the UK, Europe, and the United States of America and therefore internal team collaboration is essential, and therefore as Associate Healthcare Communications Manager you will collaborate with the various internal agency departments , which includes medical writing, the creative studio, and digital experts.
3 reasons to join this Employer:
- Because you’ll have a career with one of the largest healthcare communications groups in the world. This means therefore that you will work in a communications business with a huge amount of internal resources which means that the agency can create brilliant work on behalf of its clients. Moreover it means that the agency’s accounts are high value and therefore offer stimulating communication challenges.
- Because you have brilliant career development potential via a structured personal development plan. Your personal development plan ensures that your career & personal skills development goals are met.
- Because you benefit from an Agency Learning Academy, Continual learning is essential because you only improve and advance your career by acquiring new skills and enhancing existing knowledge. The Agency Learning Academy gives you access to a wide range of courses, and therefore you will get excellent training at this agency.
Candidate Criteria – Associate Healthcare Communications Manager
Experience of working as a Program Executive, Account Executive, or similar role, within communications, marketing, advertising, or PR, is required. This position requires you to have experience of project management whereby you have supported the delivery of communications and /or marketing programmes. In addition the role requires you to have good client relationship skills and therefore you’ll have the ability to liaise with high profile clients.
Salary & Benefits Package :
- Salary is £28,500
- Annual salary review
- Yearly bonus based on your personal performance
- Opportunity for on-the-spot financial rewards
- 25 days paid annual leave which increases to 28 days paid holiday after one year
- Generous employer contribution to pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Flexible working is supported, including flexible start & finish times
Summary – Associate Healthcare Communications Manager :
This job is an opportunity to join an international healthcare communications agency. You will contribute ideas to communication plans, and support the delivery of the campaigns. The role offers huge personal satisfaction because the communication programmes, which you help deliver, inform healthcare professionals and patients about treatments for diseases, and therefore you’re campaigns contribute to the improvement of patients lives. Therefore do not delay in applying.
The internal Job Reference is GB923