Healthcare Communications Program Manager.
Project & Account Management.
Healthcare Communications Program Manager
You will join the client services team at a a global healthcare communications agency in order to support the project management and client account management of communication programmes on behalf of world leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. As Healthcare Communications Program Manager you’ll work alongside the Senior Project Manager in order to ensure the smooth running of live & digital events, and other communication initiative. As Healthcare Communications Program Manager you’ll participate in client meetings in order to update clients about project progress. In order to ensure that internal and external partners deliver according to project scope you’ll liaise with medical, digital, creative teams as well as with external partners such as Audio-Visual suppliers, and meeting venues. As well as project managing the delivery of programmes you will contribute ideas toward the development of innovative communication programmes.
3 reasons to join this Employer:
- Because you’ll have a career with one of the largest healthcare communications groups in the world. The events and programs which you’ll support are high value, stimulating, & complex. You shall be helping healthcare professionals keep up to date with clinical research.
- Structured personal development plan which makes certain that your career & personal skills development goals are met. Promotion is clearly signposted whereby the skills and behaviours you need to progress are transparent. This means you can be confident in what you need to do in order to progress your career.
- Continual learning is essential and therefore you have access to an in-house training & learning academy. Moreover this is a highly collegiate multi-cultural working environment. Collaboration with your colleagues, across the global offices, means you deliver high quality communication programmes to your clients. You get to share ideas in a professional, intelligent, and respectful manner. This is an open & supportive working culture.
Candidate Criteria – Healthcare Communications Program Manager
This position requires you to have experience in project managing the delivery of communication programmes, to include live & digital events. In addition the role requires you to be a good client relationship manager and therefore you’ll need to have experience of liaising with clients throughout a projects lifecycle. Moreover because financial management is crucial to the successful running of projects you’ll have a good head for figures so that you can maintain financial records during the progress of the projects.
Salary & Benefits Package :
- Salary up to £35,00 depending on skills & experience
- Annual salary review
- Yearly bonus based on your personal performance
- Opportunity for on-the-spot financial rewards
- 25 days paid annual leave which increases to 28 days paid holiday after one year
- Generous employer contribution to pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Flexible working is supported, including flexible start & finish times
Summary – Healthcare Communications Program Manager:
An opportunity to join a large healthcare communications agency whereby you’ll contribute ideas to communication plans, project manager the delivery of campaigns, and have account management responsibilities. The role offers huge personal satisfaction because the communication programmes, which you help deliver, inform healthcare professionals about treatments for diseases, and therefore you’re contributing to the improvement of patients lives.
The internal Job Reference is GB922 (Healthcare Communications Program Manager)