Medical Education Manager
Communications planning, medical writing, & project management.
Medical Education Manager
This role combines communications planning, medical writing, and project management.
Working with a Senior Medical Education Manager you support the creation of communications strategies on behalf of pharmaceutical companies.
The strategies which you support include Medical Education (Non-Promotional) and Medical Communications (Promotional) projects. The objective is to educate, influence, and inform healthcare professionals about your client’s clinical research data.
You’ll get to work on projects throughout a drugs lifecycle and moreover you’ll get to work across multiple therapy areas, and therefore this job vacancy offers variety and challenge.
As well as contributing ideas to the creation of communications strategy you’ll work as a medical writer to create and edit materials.
You’ll also support the project management of content production, which includes commissioning external medical writers, delegating tasks to medical editors, and briefing the design studio.
External Medical Experts support your communication strategy by providing content, participating in meetings such as advisory boards, and delivering presentations at events. Because you manage the delivery of the communications plan you will liaise with the external Medical Experts in order to support content creation.
Moreover, you’ll liaise with your client’s medical affairs and marketing teams throughout the project, which includes providing your client with project status updates.
Benefits of working for this Employer:
- Flexible working location. Therefore, you can choose to work in the office or remote or a combination of the two.
- Flexible working hours whereby you have flexible start & finish times, and also a chance to work 4 days a week.
- Work with top-tier Pharma, & Biotech which therefore means complex high value strategic projects
- Diverse international culture of highly motivated skilled colleagues creating a dynamic workplace culture.
- Structured personal development plan ensures career & personal development goals are achieved
- In-house learning academy which means you have time and space to learn away from your desk
Salary & Benefits – Medical Education Manager :
- Starting salary circa £37,000 per annum
- Annual salary review
- Yearly bonus based on your personal performance
- Opportunity for on-the-spot financial rewards
- 25 days paid annual leave which increases to 28 days paid holiday after one year
- Generous employer contribution to pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Flexible working location and hours (see above)
Candidate Criteria – Medical Education Manager
- Hold an advanced biomedical life sciences degree – at least to MSc level
- Experienced in building compelling messages from research data
- Good project management skills so that you can deliver a range of projects to deadline
- Right to work in the UK (Employer Sponsorship is not possible)
The internal reference for this job vacancy is GB920 and therefore please quote this reference in any communications.