Software Developer to work on a website for private healthcare patients.
Software Developer Vacancy
Private healthcare is increasing year on year, as more and more patients choose to pay for their treatments outside of the NHS. In order to meet the needs of this growing consumer base our client owns a website that enables patients to see the quality and cost of care provided by hospitals, clinics, and consultants.
As Software Developer you design, build, and maintain this website.
You also design, build, and maintain a web-based portal which enables healthcare providers to submit their data for analysis.
This is a highly rewarding job because you are developing software which helps patients get valuable insights regarding their treatment options.
Examples of upcoming Software Development projects, which you’ll work on :
- Enhancing the website by adding new functionality,
- Developing an API, to support the transmission of healthcare data, including OAuth authentication
- Creating a Logic App that allows for real time syncing of information from database to CRM
- Building Reusable Bicep Templates to deploy infrastructure (such as Web Apps, Key Vaults, and Private EndPoints) through deployment pipelines
- Implementing Google Analytics, including Custom Events
Longer term projects include the implementation of Natural Language Processing.
The team embraces new technologies – for example the team recently adopted Svelte. You’re given a high level of autonomy, meaning that you will get to flex your creative & technical muscles. In addition you benefit from an individual training allowance which pays for your any professional development study.
Software Developer, Salary & Benefits
- Salary is £55,000 p.a.
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Funding for academic & vocational study
- Hybrid working so that you can divide time between office & remote working
- Health & Life Insurance benefits
- 25 days holiday + all public holidays + additional time off at Christmas
Software Developer, Candidate Criteria
Experience of Agile software development methodology, together with knowledge of the full software development (SDLC) lifecycle from Planning to Deploying is required. Also because of the sensitive nature of healthcare data it’s important that you have knowledge of Secure Software Development Practices.