Senior Medical Writer – Publications.
Remote or Hybrid.
UK based role.
Senior Medical Writer – Publications
An opportunity to join an agency which has won several awards for its workplace culture.
Join the Medical Publications team at this healthcare communications agency as Senior Medical Writer.
As Senior Medical Writer you will work with authors and medical affairs teams in order to draft materials which communicate pre-clinical and Phase I-III data directly to HCPs. Furthermore you’ll contribute to the development of the scientific communication strategy and carry out publication planning activities such as Gap Analyses.
Salary, Benefits, and Working Pattern
- Salary range is £52,00 to £60,000 per annum.
- As a Senior Medical Writer you have the option of 100% remote working from any UK location. However if you prefer some time in Central London you can opt for a hybrid working arrangement. The choice is yours.
- Benefits are comprehensive covering all your needs. From 25 days holiday, through to private healthcare and a generous company pension contribution this agency takes cares of you.
Senior Medical Writer – Publications – Candidate Criteria
- Experience of working as a Medical Writer within a healthcare communications agency.
- Experience of working with authors in order to draft documents for publication in peer-review publications (Primary Manuscripts, Abstracts, Posters, and Book Chapters).
- As this is a Senior Medical Writer vacancy you will need to demonstrate experience of how a Publication Plan is created. In addition you will be expected to have gained experience of researching target peer review publications.
- An awareness of industry standards applicable to sponsored publications such as Good Publication Practice (GPP) guidelines is necessary.
With a 70 year pedigree and several awards for its excellent employee experience joining this communications agency, as Senior Medical Writer, presents you with enviable career and personal development opportunities. So apply now in order to have an opportunity of joining a Platinum coated agency in its Platinum Anniversary year. Send your CV to apply.