Job Seeker Testimonials.
Previous candidates have been kind enough to comment and here’s what they have to say about George Buckland Life Sciences Recruitment Agency :
” As someone who always has answers to your questions and very approachable, I would definitely recommend George to anyone looking for a career in medical communications. “
“Once he had matched me to a suitable role he worked closely with me to make sure I was prepared to present at interview giving me the best possible foundation to secure the role on offer. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new career challenge.”
“George has recruited me to work on several freelance medical writing projects, which have all been very successful. He is meticulous in his approach, very supportive and ensures that everything goes as smoothly as possible. Working with him is always a pleasure.”
“George is very savvy, to-the-point and focused. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a great Healthcare PR role!”
(All testimonials available on request).
Offering a bespoke Candidate experience since 2010.
The candidate service which you receive from George Buckland as a Job Seeker :
- Knowledge built on experience. Since 2010 George Buckland has provided Life Sciences Recruitment Agency services.
- I’ll get to know you first. I never forget that each candidate’s motivations and goals are different.
- It’s only by getting to know you that I can recommend one of my Life Sciences jobs.
- You’ll receive a detailed and moreover a personalised job briefing so that you are able to take an informed decision.
- Following the job briefing you will have time to consider whether or not you want to apply for the job. There is no silly recruiter sales pressure here.
- You’ll know the name of the employer and therefore you know where your CV is being sent, and I’ll provide with CV formatting guidance.
- When it comes to an interview with the employer you will receive a personalised interview brief and guidance on presenting well at interview.
- Because there’s nothing more annoying than not knowing I make sure that you receive constructive feedback at all stages of the hiring process.