Private Healthcare Organisation.
Relationship Executive :
Relationship Executive job vacancy working with medical Consultants who treat patients at Private Hospitals. This is an opportunity to join a healthcare data organisation that publishes data about the cost and quality of care given to patients treated by Consultants in Private Hospitals.
Your Responsibilities include :
- Answering incoming enquiries by phone, email, and occasionally in person
- Contacting Consultants and/or the Consultant’s Medical Secretary in order to resolve queries
- Providing training to Consultants and/or the Consultant’s Medical Secretary about how they are to send in patient data
- Working with the Communications Team to create mailings and other materials to be sent to Consultants
- Maintaining records in MS Excel and also ensuring that the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database is kept up to date
Salary & Benefits :
- Salary range is up to £33,000
- Hybrid Working Policy whereby you work a minimum of 2 days a week in the organisation’s Central London office close to Oxford Circus
- Help with travel costs via Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site cafe which offers discounts for staff
- 25 days holiday, as well as extra days off at Christmas
- 8% Employer matched pension contribution
- Life & Health Insurance as well as an extensive Wellness programme
Candidate Criteria – Relationship Executive :
- You will need to have experience of communicating with medical Consultants as well as having healthcare administration experience
- You will use Excel to manage the patient data and therefore experience of maintaining Excel spreadsheets is essential
Around 30,000 Consultants work in Private Healthcare and all of them provide data to this organisation and therefore you you will enjoy a busy and varied working day working as part of the Relationship Executive team.The organisation, which is 10 years old, has an excellent reputation within the Private Healthcare sector. The healthcare data helps patients make decisions about their treatment by Consultants at Private Hospitals. The data also helps Consultants understand areas for improvement within their Private healthcare practice. Therefore the role of Relationship Executive is very important because you are helping patients get the data they need.