Gather healthcare information from medical Consultants.
Information Officer :
You will liaise with medical Consultants to collect healthcare information about patients who have received treatment in private hospitals.
This is an opportunity to join a not-for-profit healthcare organisation which publishes information about the cost and quality of care at Private Hospitals. The organisation, which is 10 years old, has an excellent reputation within the Private Healthcare sector. The information which the organisation publishes supports patients and also helps Consultants identify areas where patient care can be improved.
With at least 200,000 patients receiving treatment in Private Hospitals it is vital that patients have access to unbiased information about Consultants. Therefore this is a highly rewarding job because you are helping patients make decisions about their treatment plans. On a personal level the organisation offers you excellent personal development opportunities as the use of private healthcare by patients continues to increase.
Your Responsibilities as Information Officer :
You will engage with Consultants by phone, email, and in-person to assist with their data submission enquires. You will also contact Consultants in order to raise and solve data queries on behalf of the organisation. Each Consultant has a professional profile on the organisation’s website – you will keep in touch with the Consultants in order to make sure that the information detailed in their profile is up-to-date. Around 30,000 Consultants work in Private Healthcare and all of them provide data to this organisation and therefore you you will enjoy a busy and varied working day working as part of the Information Officer team.
Salary, Benefits & Location :
- Salary range is up to £33,000
- Hybrid Working Policy whereby you work a minimum of 2 days a week in the organisation’s Central London office close to Oxford Circus
- Help with travel costs via Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site cafe which offers discounts for staff
- 25 days holiday, as well as extra days off at Christmas
- 8% Employer matched pension contribution
- Life & Health Insurance as well as an extensive Wellness programme
Candidate Criteria :
- You will need to have experience of communicating with medical Consultants as well as having healthcare administration experience
- You will use Excel to manage the patient data and therefore experience of maintaining Excel spreadsheets is essential