Oxford Circus, London W1
This is an opportunity to join a small (50 staff) not-for-profit healthcare organisation as Office Administrator.
This healthcare organisation gives patients information about medical treatments.
This year the organisation celebrates its 10 year anniversary and therefore this is an opportunity to join a very well established and highly respected not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
In the role of Office Administrator you are responsible for providing administrative support to senior members of staff such as the Chief Executives Office and HR Director. You will also be responsible for making sure that the office runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis. Therefore by working as Office Administrator you enjoy a varied working day. Your daily responsibilities range from managing the Chief Executive’s diary, through to maintaining health & safety processes, as well as answering incoming calls, ordering office supplies, and arranging meetings.
Salary and Benefits
As well as looking after patients this organisation also takes very good care of its employees.
- Salary is up to £30,000 per year
- 8% Employer Pension Contribution
- On-site cafe offering a discount on drinks and food
- 25 days holiday, as well as extra days off at Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- Individual training & development allowance
- Life & Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is a sociable group of employees – in fact there is a staff-run social committee which organises all the activities.
The office is located in a beautiful quiet street which is just 2 minutes from Oxford Circus tube station and therefore you have all the buzz of the West End on your doorstep.
Candidate Criteria – Office Administrator
- Office administration experience to include diary management
- Experience of providing administrative support to senior members of staff
- Events and meetings experience to include experience of helping to arrange events and meetings and managing travel arrangements