Business Administrator. Central London.
Not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
This is an opportunity to join a small (50 staff) not-for-profit healthcare organisation as the organisation’s Business Administrator.
As Business Administrator you will provide administrative support to the corporate services team (Chief Executives Office, HR, and Finance) and you will also ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the organisation’s office. Therefore by working as Business Administrator you will get to enjoy a varied working day. Your daily tasks will range from managing the Chief Executive’s diary, through to maintaining health & safety processes, as well as answering incoming calls and ordering office supplies.
This healthcare organisation provides patients with valuable information about medical treatments. The organisation is celebrating its 10th birthday this year and therefore this is an opportunity to join an established and respected healthcare organisation.
Salary and Benefits
As well as looking after patients this organisation also takes very good care of its employees.
- Salary is up to £30,000 per year
- 8% Employer Pension Contribution
- Individual training & development allowance
- On-site cafe offering a discount on drinks and food
- 25 days holiday, as well as extra days off at Christmas
- Life & Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is a sociable group of employees – in fact there is a staff-run social committee which organises all the activities.
The office is located in a beautiful quiet street which is just 2 minutes from Oxford Circus tube station and therefore you have all the buzz of the West End on your doorstep.
Candidate Criteria – Business Administrator
- Administration work experience including providing administration support to senior staff
- Experience of office management such as liaising with suppliers, processing expense claims, and administration of health & safety processes
- Experience of organising events and meetings to include diary management experience
- Reception desk experience – answering calls and meeting visitors