Programme Manager – Healthcare SaaS
An opportunity to join a digital health company as Programme Manager. You will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of a digital health product into NHS and Private Hospitals. The product enables real-time health data to be collected, measured, and analyzed. Clinicians use this real-time health data in order to better understand the healthcare needs of their patients. The product is already in use by 100 Hospitals throughout the UK. The number of new Hospitals wanting to use the product is increasing by the day and therefore there is a need for a new Programme Manager to join the existing team. You will be joining a team of highly experienced digital health experts and therefore you will benefit from excellent mentoring as well as terrific personal and career development opportunities.
Your responsibilities as Programme Manager :
- Managing complex projects that involve multiple clinical teams. This includes running project meetings and reporting on project progress via meetings and dashboards.
- Liaising with the technical team regarding technical requirements and ensuring the delivery of new product features.
- Onboarding of Hospitals whereby you liaise with clinical teams in order to understand their requirements as well as the Hospital’s patient and clinical pathway.
- Engaging with Hospitals in order to ensure customer success as well as to maximise use of the product.
- Reporting to management on opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Troubleshooting of issues limiting product uptake and applying Structured Thinking in order to suggest improvements.
Salary, Location, Working Pattern :
Salary range is up to £55,000 per annum. This is a remote working role and therefore the majority of your communication with stakeholders and technical teams is on a remote basis. You will have occasional meetings in Central London.
Skills & Experience required :
- You will have experience of project managing technical processes within a digital health environment.
- An interest in the value of healthcare data is required because you will need to have the ability to summarise key data insights in conversations with users of the product.