Digital Project Manager for Healthcare Software Company.
Digital Project Manager £80k to £90k
You’ll be the Senior Digital Project Manager at this healthcare software company.
As Digital Project Manager you will deliver the company’s digital healthcare product. The product is already in use by 100 Hospitals throughout the UK and this number is growing by the day. Therefore as the complexity and volume of projects increase you will benefit from personal and career development opportunities. The product measures the success of a patient’s recovery following hospital treatment. The product is therefore leading to much improved quality of care for many patients.
The team is based in London, including the Technical team. You will work a hybrid / remote working pattern.
Candidate Experience required :
You will have experience of project managing technical processes for large scale digital projects within a healthcare environment, and you shall also have experience of managing relationships with multiple clinical stakeholders.
Digital Project Manager – Responsibilities :
- Gathering and understanding the hospital’s requirement, which involves leading project meetings with hospital management and clinical teams.
- Working with hospitals to understand their patient pathways and clinical workflows so as to make sure that the product fits into the hospital’s way of working.
- Creating a programme management framework in order to govern the oversight and delivery of projects, and you shall have responsibility for managing projects through Project governance.
- Ensuring that individual projects are appropriately scoped, with clear milestones, project and action plans and RACI frameworks.
- Be proactive in risk management by identifying risks in each project and ensuring that action is taken to mitigate and/or solve them.
- Liaising with technical teams in order to communicate technical requirements for product features.
- Ensuring that the product delivers success for the hospital and helping hospitals to get maximum value from the Product. This includes product training to clinical and non-clinical teams as well as ongoing troubleshooting.