News Editor for b2b Cosmetics & Beauty title.
Beauty News Editor
An opportunity to oversee the publishing of daily online news about the global beauty & cosmetics industry as Beauty News Editor.
The news content of this b2b publication covers a wide range of personal care industry topics, from ingredients to packaging through to Beauty trends and therefore this is a terrifically varied role for you to get your news hound teeth into. As well as the daily online content there is a sister print publication allowing for the publication of longer form feature articles.
As Beauty News Editor you are responsible for :
- Overseeing the publishing of daily online news stories about the global beauty & cosmetics industry
- Writing an editorial analysis so that readers benefit from your in-depth analysis of key news stories
- Building relationships with Influencers and PRs as well as attending Media Events in order to find a unique news angle and create interview opportunities
- Attending and reporting from national and international beauty industry events
- Pitching and writing full-length feature articles for the print magazine
- Hosting commercial webinars on behalf of advertisers and commercial partners
- Helping to shape the social media strategy for the title
- You’ll be a digital newshound comfortable overseeing daily news content to tight deadlines
- Because this is a News Editor job you’ll have experience of news writing across one or more b2b publications
- You’ll hold an NCTJ accreditation and have a good working knowledge of media law
The global beauty & cosmetics industry is a dynamic and glamorous sector which is predicted to be worth 85 billion US dollars by 2024. Furthermore the industry ranks in the top 5 of global industry sectors by revenue. Therefore you can see that the beauty & cosmetics sector is a hugely exciting market sector ripe with juicy news stories and therefore don’t delay in sending your CV.