Data Administrator for Patient Data
Data Administrator :
As Data Administrator you assist with the collecting of patient data from over 500 Private Hospitals. The Doctors and Consultants use the data in order to monitor the quality of care that patients receive. Therefore this role of Data Administrator is very important and provides you with a high level of personal satisfaction because you are making sure that the quality of patient care offered to patients in Private Hospitals is monitored.
Data Administrator Responsibilities :
You are the key point of contact for Consultants and therefore you will provide data submission training so that the Consultants know how they should submit their patient data. As well as delivering training to the Consultants, you will continue to support the Consultants as their first point of contact if they have any queries about the patient data submission process.
In order to monitor the Consultant’s compliance with the data submission rules you will prepare management reports in MS Excel.
As well as supporting the Consultants on a day to day basis with their patient data submissions you also have responsibility for maintaining the Customer Relationship Database (CRM) which means you will make sure that all data relating to a Consultant’s Private Healthcare Practice is up to date.
Salary & Benefits :
- Salary range is from £29,000 to £33,000 depending upon your experience
- 8% Employer matched pension contribution
- 25 days holiday, as well as extra days off at Christmas
- On-site cafe which offers you a generous discount on food & refreshment
- Life & Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working Policy
Candidate Criteria :
- Experience of Healthcare Administration including providing support to Consultants is essential.
- You’ll have excellent MS Excel skills including ability to use PivotTables to analyze worksheets
- Experience of maintaining a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database is preferred.