Financial Editor -Employee Communications.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Write feature articles for Internal Communications portal helping employees understand the financial services products they can sell to customers.
As well as providing the employees with information about financial products you will also write articles explaining the issues impacting customer choice in financial services.
Therefore as Financial Editor you will ensure that the company delivers its employee engagement and corporate communication objectives.
Salary & Benefits
- £27,000 to £33,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday which increases by 1 day per year up to 30 days
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model whereby you can work 2 days a week remotely
Financial Editor – Candidate Criteria
- Financial writer experience is required, as well as the ability to write articles which will engage a lay audience with complex financial information.
- Experience of writing content for corporate and/or internal communications channels is useful because you will be writing articles in order to engage employees.
- Awareness of digital content practices such as SEO techniques for journalists, and Google Analytics is required so that your articles attract the attention of busy employees.
- Because all of the company’s digital content publishes via a Content Management System (CMS) you will need to have experience of creating, editing, and publishing your content via a CMS.
The Company :
This is an opportunity to join a Corporate Communications team as Financial Editor writing for internal communication channels – including an Employee Portal. The financial articles you write enable employees to have well-informed customer conversations about financial services products. This is a chance to join a high profile manufacturer that is a household name throughout the world. As well as working alongside editorial colleagues you will benefit from working with the in-house design and production team.