Associate Medical Communications Manager.
Medical Writer – Medical Education.
Associate Medical Communications Manager
By working at a leading international Medical Communications Agency, as Associate Medical Communications Manager, you support the creation of Medical Education projects. The clients of the Agency are world leading Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Biotechnology Companies, and therefore you shall get to work with leading medical experts. The Medical Communications Agency helps its client educate, influence, and inform prescribers and patients about clinical research data and products. Because you’ll work on projects throughout a drugs life cycle and because you work across multiple therapy areas, this job vacancy offers you great variety and challenge.
Examples of Medical Education project activity includes :
- Speaker Slide Decks, and Posters for presentation at Live Events such as Scientific Symposium
- Congress Booth panels
- Enduring Materials such as print, webinars, and eLearning, whereby Healthcare Professionals access Medical Education content when they choose
- Newsletters and mail shots
- Articles to be published in magazines, and journals
- Journal Resource Centres
- Thought Leadership Activity such as Medical Advisory Boards
- Sales Training materials used to train the sales teams of Pharmaceutical Companies
Benefits of working for this Employer :
- A career with one of the largest healthcare communications agencies in the world giving you excellent opportunities for career development.
- Structured personal development plan which ensures your personal development goals
- In-house learning academy where you have the chance to develop skills and knowledge, by learning alongside your colleagues
Your Responsibilities :
- Creating plans for Medical Education projects (see above examples)
- Medical writing in order to communicate the clinical data, and messages of Medical experts
- Attending Medical Advisory Boards and writing reports about the Board’s conclusions
- Identifying thought leaders in order to support Thought Leadership activities
- Participating in project meetings attended by your Client, and Medical Experts, in order to communicate project status and capture required future actions
- Coordinating publishing activities such as briefing the internal design studio as regards visuals such as medical illustrations, animations, and graphs
- Attending Symposia in order to provide editorial support to speakers, as well as to prepare meeting reports for clients
Candidate Criteria – Associate Medical Communications Manager:
- Educated to advanced level in the life sciences
- Interested in the commercial pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Ability to write articles which communicates clinical research data in a compelling manner to a variety of specialist and non-specialist audiences
- A confident and professional communication manner is required because you meet a wide variety of medical experts, and life sciences executives
- Because you will often be working across several projects at the same time it’s important that you have experience of managing multiple tasks, and priorities
Salary & Financial Benefits – Associate Medical Communications Manager:
- Starting salary is £30,500 per annum
- You have an annual salary review
- Yearly bonus based on the performance of the Agency
- Opportunity for on-the-spot financial rewards
- 25 days paid annual leave. This increases to 28 days paid holiday after one year
- Generous employer contribution to pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
Summary – Associate Medical Communications Manager:
This is an opportunity for you to engage with world leading clinical researchers, medical experts, and top-tier pharmaceutical industry representatives. You will write materials which educate healthcare professionals and patients about the latest advances in clinical research and treatments for disease. Moreover, you will develop expert knowledge of various therapeutic areas. Moreover the work you do improves the lives of patients and advances medical and scientific understanding. This is a job vacancy at a world leading Medical Communications Agency which means you benefit from terrific opportunity for learning and career development, for example following Associate Medical Communications Manager you will advance your career to Medical Education Manager. Therefore do not delay – APPLY NOW.
Internal Ref : GB 925: Associate Medical Communications Manager