We will only use your personal information to provide recruitment services that you have requested from us and this means :
- To help you find a new job
- To match you with a suitable role/ employer
What information George Buckland Ltd collects :
George Buckland Ltd collects some or all of the following : your name, email address, job title, phone number and postal address. You may also supply social media contact information such as your Twitter ID, LinkedIn profile or Facebook link.
How is your personal data used ?
Information which you supply to us maybe used in a number of ways, for example:
- To distribute job alerts, and newsletters.
- To inform you of events or services which we feel may be relevant to you in a business context
How long do we keep your personal data for?
- 36 months from last contact unless you have unsubscribed; therefore data will be deleted.
- Client data will be kept for 7 years.
Who do we share your personal data with?
- We have never sold personal data to a third party and we never will.
- We’ll notify you before sharing any data with any employers (and who they are)
What legal basis do we have for using your information?
It is necessary for our legitimate business interests.
Do we transfer your data outside the EEA?
No, we do not transfer personal data out of the EEA.
What rights do you have in relation to the data we hold on you?
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country.
How do I delete my personal data from George Buckland Ltd.
On all communication we send you there will be unsubscribe options. However, you can always send us an email at email@example.com with the word unsubscribe in the subject line requesting we remove all your details from our records.
How will we contact you?
We may contact you by phone, email or social media.
How can you contact us?
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information, or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, contact George Buckland via 020 7321 3701or email firstname.lastname@example.org