UX Designer for healthcare website.
UX Designer – Send your CV
About the Role & Your Responsibilities :
An opportunity to join a digital health company as their lead UX Designer designing the user experience for the company’s website and portal.
Based in Central London the company has a hybrid working policy with a minimum of 2 days a week in the office.
With responsibility for designing the user experience across the company’s digital products you’ll report to the Product Manager. You will also work alongside a Business Analyst, and liaise with the in-house development team.
In order to carry out user research and user testing you’ll liaise with patient groups, medical professionals, as well as internal stakeholders.
The user experience has a big impact on the health and well-being of users because patients and medical professionals use the company’s website and portal in order to make decisions about medical treatment plans.
The company is an independent not-for-profit organisation which has been established for 10 years and therefore you will be designing a user experience for the digital products of an organisation that has a highly credible position in the healthcare community.
Salary & Benefits :
- Salary is £60,000 per annum
- The Employer will match your pension contribution up to 8%
- 25 days paid annual leave as well as additional annual leave at Christmas
- Health & Life Insurance benefits
- An on-site subsidised cafe offers you everything from a morning coffee to a cooked lunch
Candidate Criteria – UX Designer :
- Previous experience as a UX Designer to include experience of gathering user insights, developing user testing materials, and wireframing for web applications.
- Your design portfolio will need to show UX Design for products with complex data interfaces – this is necessary because in this role you’ll be creating the user experience for a data heavy website and portal.
How to Apply :
In order to apply for this UX Designer role please send your CV, which includes a link to your UX Design portfolio – APPLY HERE.