Health Information Organisation
Software Developer Vacancy
By joining this not-for-profit health information organisation, as a Software Developer, you will design and build products which give patients access to vital healthcare information.
The organisation, which is offering this job opportunity, has a decade of experience in delivering innovative health information products.
Therefore the organisation is considered a highly respected provider of healthcare information.
Furthermore, because of the organisation’s high profile its partners include leading academic bodies, central government, the private healthcare industry, and the NHS.
Because 50% of the UK population refer to online health information, the demand for online health data products is huge, and this therefore means that you get to flex your creative and technical muscles in order to design, build, and maintain online products which meet the needs of this huge user base.
You will join the organisation’s technical services team and therefore you will work alongside a software architect, database developer, and business analysts. This therefore means you will benefit from excellent learning opportunities. Moreover because the organisation encourages creativity and embraces new technologies you will have the autonomy and resources to move quickly and experiment. Therefore this job gives you an excellent opportunity to enhance your creative and technical skills.
Software Developer, Candidate Criteria
- Experience of working with web technologies.
- Experience of one or more front-end web frameworks.
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services.
- Experience of deploying code, infrastructure, and configuration through environments.
- AGILE environment experience.
Software Developer, Your Responsibilities
Because you will be involved in the full product lifecycle, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and maintaining the organisations online products, which includes a patient facing website, and also a web based portal which is accessed by clinicians
- Developing, and documenting code, which is testable, scalable, and secure.
- Being a member of the SCRUM team and participating in all Ceremonies
Software Developer, Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is up to £55,000 per annum
- Employer pension contribution of up to circa. 10%
- 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank & public holidays
- Life & Health insurance
- Hybrid working pattern
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Summary of this Software Developer vacancy:
30 million people use digital products to access online health data, and therefore in order to make this organisation’s products stand out in a crowded market, you will flex your creative and technical muscles. The organisation embraces new technologies, and moreover gives you the autonomy and resources to learn, experiment, and implement your ideas quickly. As a not-for-profit organisation the organisation’s mission is to improve access to health information, so that patients can make informed decisions about their healthcare – if you want to give people better health information products please don’t delay in making an application. Apply Now
Internal Job Reference is GB930 : Software Developer