Senior Medical Education Writer
Senior Medical Education Writer
Medical Education Agency
Salary range is from £40 up to 50k.
Covid secure recruitment :
Your interview shall take place via video conference.
It is not necessary for you to attend a face to face meeting in order to receive an offer of employment.
Therefore please read-on….
This is a dream of a Medical Writer job
Because you get to spend 100% of your day doing what your job says on the tin. Being a Medical Writer.
In other words you get to spend all day writing engaging scientifically rigorous copy for Medical Education Programs.
So how is this different from what a Medical Writer usually does?
Many medical writers are required to spend time line managing other writers, chasing a KOL for their comments on a Slide Deck, and moreover writers are often required to spend time communicating with a Brand Manager about a core message.
At this agency you have a Programme Manager to take care of all this project management work for you.
Therefore this means you get to focus on what you do best which is, of course, being a medical writer.
About this Medical Education Agency :
This is an independent agency trading for 20 years. This means therefore that it’s a secure, and well respected agency.
The agency is a pure specialist in Medical Education Programmes. This means that it’s MedEd pure and simple. Therefore you get to focus on doing one thing really really well. Moreover this sole focus on MedEd means that at all times you have 2 objectives in mind for your client’s programmes :
- influence behaviour change
- inspire brand advocacy.
You will achieve these 2 objectives by medical writing materials for traditional & digital medical education deliverables.
Examples of the deliverables for which you will write are :
- Meetings which are sponsored by pharmaceutical companies. These meetings are attended by Health Care Professionals.
- Digital learning channels which includes webinars & eLearning.
- Stand-alone meetings which take placed throughout the UK and internationally.
- Agendas and notes for Scientific Advisory board.
- Satellite meetings.
Moreover because of the long term relationship the agency holds with many of its clients you get to experience the brand at different stages of its life cycle. This means therefore that you will be presented with on-going fresh challenges such as revising materials when new clinical evidence has emerged.
The team which you will join as Senior Medical Writer :
You shall join a team of 10 medical writers and editors. On a day to day you shall report to the Editorial Team Leader.
This means therefore that you will be a key member of a small team and as such you have a terrific opportunity for learning and collaboration.
Candidate Criteria :
- Because we are hiring a Senior Writer you will need to have acquired at least 3 years of medical writing experience and moreover you shall need to have some experience of working within a communications agency environment
- You’ll have an understanding of Medical Education deliverables such as slide decks used at medical meetings, eLearning material, and scientific advisory board reports
- Because you shall have the opportunity to work across multiple programmes it’s important that you’re happy to turn your pen to a variety of therapy areas
- An awareness of the various regulatory requirements regarding medical education is important so that you write compliant content
How to Apply :
Click the green “APPLY NOW” button below to send your CV.