Hospital Relationship Executive.
Hospital Relationship Executive :
You’ll join a healthcare organisation which is responsible for collecting patient data from Private Hospitals in the UK. Patients use this data in order to understand what their treatment options are. Private Hospitals use the detailed data analysis in order to monitor and improve the quality of care. As Hospital Relationship Executive you are first point of contact between the Hospital and the organisation. The UK’s independent healthcare sector is growing quickly and therefore the role of Hospital Relationship Executive is very important because you are helping patients get the data they need.
Salary & Benefits :
- Salary range is £29,000 to £33,000 dependent on your level of experience
- 8% Employer matched pension contribution
- 25 days holiday, plus extra at Christmas
- On-site subsidised cafe
- Life & Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working Policy
Candidate Criteria – Hospital Relationship Executive :
- You need to have excellent MS Excel skills which includes the ability to create PivotTables
- Experience of working in Healthcare Administration is required because you need to know how Hospitals are administered
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service is essential because you’ll be the first point of contact the Hospital has with the organisation
- There are at least 500 Private Hospitals in the UK and because you’ll be communicating with all of them you’ll need good organisation and project planning skills
Your Daily Responsibilities :
- Supporting Private Hospitals with their data submission procedure which means you’ll respond to Hospital queries about the data submission procedure
- Providing training as well as on-going guidance to a wide range of Hospital Staff who are involved in submitting data to the organisation
- Quality control – you’ll make sure that the Hospital’s submitted data meets the required quality standards
- Generating management reports in order to monitor Hospital’s performance
Location & Hybrid Working Policy :
The office is in a beautiful quiet street just a few minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube station.
The policy is 1 day a week in the office and 4 days remotely however if you prefer to be in the office more than 1 day a week you can choose a different working pattern.