Ethical Healthcare. Top 5 Agency.
London (West End).
About our client : Healthcare PR Agency.
Top 5 global Healthcare Communications Agency. The passionate team work at a global strategic level for Ethical Healthcare accounts on behalf of 18 of top 20 Pharma. companies. Fee income of £200 million for 2018.
Job Description : Ethical Healthcare. Account Director.
You’ll lead on strategic Healthcare Public Relations & Corporate Communications campaigns in Ethical Healthcare :
Work includes :
- Media Relations
- Brand Launch Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Crisis Management
- Healthcare & Public Policy Influencing
- Key Messaging Development
- Social Media Campaigns
- Stakeholder & Patient Engagement
- Market Access Communications
- Government & Public Affairs
- Disease Awareness Campaigns
- Events Planning & Medical Meeting support
- Speaker Engagements & Spokesperson training
- Celebrity Partnerships
- Internal Communications
Key Responsibilities of Account Director
- Manage large value ethical healthcare accounts as strategic lead developing account goals
- Take ownership of projects being accountable for the delivery
- Address and manage challenges
- Manage Account Teams including overseeing performance reviews
- Ensure financial procedures are followed and budgets maintained
- Maintain Press & Media relationships
- Engage with Patient Advocacy Groups
- Contribute to New Business development activity
- Support the Agency bigger picture and help develop new services
Person Specification : Ethical Healthcare. PR Account Director.
- Experience at Senior Account Manager level or above in HealthCare PR
- Experience of delivering healthcare communication campaigns in Ethical Healthcare
- Excellent knowledge of the international pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to mentor, motivate, and line manage junior colleagues
- Experience of budget management
Ensuring a healthy balance at work (work life balance) :
You only do your best work when you have a healthy balance between your professional life, your social life, and your personal me time – our client enables this through 28 days paid holiday (plus bank & public holidays), team socials, early summer time close. and supporting flexible working. Moreover you’ll enjoy a free breakfast and as much free fruit as you want to eat during the day.
Monetary benefits :
Our client doesn’t hold back here :
- 5% Employer’s Pension Contribution
- Access to Independent Financial Advisers
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Life Cover
- PerkBox – gives you great brand discounts and much more