Midweight Graphic Designer for Medical Publishing Company.
Midweight Graphic Designer
This is a job vacancy for a Midweight Graphic Designer who has experience of creating design concepts for digital materials such as online publications, advertising materials, websites, and eLearning platforms. In addition you will also be responsible for the line management a Junior Graphic Designer.
You’ll join the London office of an international publishing group, working in the medical publishing division, which means you’ll be creating design concepts for digital materials which educate and inform healthcare professionals. Because the medical publishing division delivers a wide range of editorial and marketing projects you have the opportunity to apply your design skills to a wonderful variety of creative challenges.
Examples of digital design projects you will work on include :
- Creating concepts for websites
- Designing digital marketing and advertising materials
- Developing concepts for eLearning programmes
- Adding creative flair to PowerPoint slide decks
- Editing videos to include animation and interactive elements
This is a very rewarding job for a Designer because the materials that you design are used to educate healthcare professionals, which means patient receive better healthcare.
Midweight Graphic Designer – Salary & Benefits :
- Salary range from £35,000 to £38,000 depending on your experience
- 8% Pension contribution is paid by the Employer
- 25 days holiday, which will increase by a day a year up to a maximum of 30 days
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
Location & Working Pattern
This is a full-time 5 day a week job vacancy.
Because nothing beats the creativity that flows from face to face contact you’ll join your designer and editorial colleagues in the design studio 3 days a week.
For the remaining 2 days a week you can work at a location of your choice – whether that be your beloved coffee shop, or a sunny spot in the park with your sketch pad and your trusty Derwent 2B pencil.
Because the publisher’s office is located in West London you’ll be in easy reach of several mainline and underground stations. And furthermore,if you fancy a late start or early finish the publisher gives you the benefit of flexible working hours.
Midweight Graphic Designer – Essential Candidate Criteria :
- You will have experience of creating digital design concepts for a variety of materials
- In terms of software you will need to have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, as well as MS PowerPoint.
- Because you will work on web based projects some knowledge of HTML and CSS is useful.
- Experience of working with a content management system (CMS) is preferred so that you can work with the publisher’s bespoke CMS.