Communications Officer at healthcare information organisation.
This is an opportunity to take the lead on the delivery of digital communications programmes which engage Patients and Healthcare Professionals with Health Data Resources. By working alongside the Communications Manager you shall be responsible for leading on the planning, creating, and delivery of digital communication programmes, which includes campaigns which drives traffic to the organisation’s healthcare data resources. You will also create digital campaigns that raise awareness of the organisation among healthcare providers, and other stakeholders. Because you will be creating digital communication programmes that help Patients and Healthcare Professionals take decisions about treatment plans you’ll find that this is a highly rewarding digital communications job.
As Communications Officer your responsibilities shall include the following :
- Leading on the planning of digital communication programmes
- Analyzing web analytics in order to inform digital communication plans
- Supporting the Communications Manager with the writing and editing of a range of digital content
- Creating video content, such as an interview with a member of the organisation
- Managing the delivery of digital newsletters
- Social media management across the organisation’s social media channels
Salary & Benefits – Communications Officer
- Salary is £35,000 per annum
- Employer matched pension contribution of up to 8%, which therefore means a total pension contribution of 16%
- 25 days paid annual leave + all bank & public holidays + additional days at Christmas
- Health Insurance & Life Insurance benefit
- Occupational health and employee assistance programs
- Financial support for enhanced training and education programs
- Hybrid working pattern, as well as flexible working hours
Candidate Criteria – Communications Officer
- Experience of developing digital communication programmes
- An understanding of digital content campaigns to include paid and SEO content campaigns
- Experience of managing social media channels on behalf of an organisation
This is a highly rewarding digital communications job opportunity because you are helping patients access information about the quality and cost of healthcare. Therefore don’t delay in making an application.