Senior Account Manager.
Senior Account Manager.
Medical Education Agency.
A long established independent healthcare communications agency.
The agency’s client base is predominantly UK Pharmaceutical and BioTech companies meaning you build strategic working relationships with your clients. Working on national and international campaigns you will ensure the delivery of Medical Education programmes. The agency maintains long term relationships with its pharmaceutical clients which demonstrates its strength of delivery and ROI.
The owners are hands on with strategy and business development; they have 50 years of experience between them meaning you’ll learn from people at the top of their game. The directors have a background in big Pharma which gives them and you a unique insight into what medical affairs teams need and expect from their healthcare communication agency. Currently at 30 staff the directors plan to increase headcount to 40 staff by end 2020; with this fast paced growth and impressive annual revenue you will benefit from excellent career development prospects.
Located in Buckinghamshire in the lovely Chilterns countryside the office is easily reached from all of Buckinghamshire as well as West London, North West London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Bedfordshire. There is free car parking at the office. Central London is easily reached by tube. A great team with regular socials. A supportive working environment. Benefits include Private Health Insurance and Bonus Scheme.
You will attend conferences in the UK and oversees to support the delivery of the programmes that you have developed.
Medical Education Agency. Team structure.
The client services team is responsible for arranging all aspects of medical education events and programmes. You will work with the editorial team (which consists of medical writers, medical editors, and an editorial team leader) in order to plan content
With the agency increasing it’s headcount 50% in 2017 & 2018 and with plans to do the same 2019-20 you will benefit from good opportunities for career growth.
Senior Account Manager. Duties :
Medical Education Programmes – pure and simple. Your objective is to influence behaviour change and inspire brand advocacy. On occasion the agency works with other specialists as part of integrated campaigns – this includes specialists in Market Access, Patient Advocacy, and Healthcare PR.
As Senior Account Manager you have operational management responsibility for the delivery of traditional & digital medical education programmes :
- Pharma sponsored meetings for an audience of Health Care Professionals
- Digital learning channels such as webinars
- Stand-alone meetings – national and international
- Advisory boards
- Satellite meetings
- Key Opinion and Advocacy management
Your day to day responsibility includes maintaining client contact, managing delivery against budget, implementing project plans to make certain timelines are met, mentoring of junior programme executives, making certain that regulatory processes are followed, liaison with the editorial team regarding content delivery, briefing of KOLS. and ongoing KOL liaison, to make certain that programme objectives are met.
You will report on a day to day basis to your Programme Director. The Programme Director leads on strategy.
Following delivery of the programmes you will be involved in programme evaluation in order to assess return on investment for your clients.
Senior Account Manager. Candidate criteria :
- At least 3 years of experience working as Account Manager, Programme Manager, or Project Manager within a Medical Education Agency, Healthcare Communications Agency, Healthcare Advertising Agency, Healthcare PR agency, or experience of working with a Pharmaceutical company within Medical Affairs, Marketing, or Medical Information.
- Understanding of medical education programmes objectives
- Awareness of deliverables used in traditional and digital medical education programmes
- Capable of project managing multiple projects across various disease areas
- Skilled in managing delivery against budgets
- Excellent client communication skills including face to face meetings
- Comfortable travelling to medical meetings in UK as well as overseas
- Right to work in the UK
How to apply :
Click green “APPLY NOW” button below to send your CV.