3 month booking. Immediate start.
Freelance Science Writer. 3 month booking. Immediate start.
About our client.
- Central London – West End location.
- Health & Wellness Brand Communications & Marketing Agency
- Top 100 agency
- Delivers high value strategic work
- Delivers pharmaceutical marketing campaigns for top 20 Pharmaceutical companies
- Fantastic career development prospects available
Key functions. Freelance Science Writer.
- Manage development of technical material from initial brief to client delivery
- Research & interpret clinical data
- Strategic counsel to clients
- Contribute to development of creative communication plans in line with overall brand strategy
- Internal advisor on scientific content liaising with client services, creative copy, art and design teams
- Review content for compliance with codes of practice such as ABPI and EFPIA
- Ensure reference packs are created
- Support content development for new business pitches
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience required. Freelance Science Writer.
- At least 4 years experience writing copy for pharmaceutical marketing campaigns
- PhD in biological or medical discipline
- Experienced in writing promotional content for pharmaceutical and healthcare brand communication campaigns
- Experience of developing digital specific content such as iPad detail aids
- Understanding of pharmaceutical marketing codes of practice ABPI and EFPIA
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience of writing content for multiple brands and disease areas
- Proven ability to work from briefing through to final delivery of scientific copy
- Passion for translating complex clinical data for use in brand campaigns targeting healthcare professionals, patients, and consumers
- Excellent Quality Control skills ensuring scientifically robust code and brand complaint delivery of copy
Working with the Scientific Director and team of Science Writers you will lead on the development of technical copy for health & wellness brands. You will ensure that all copy meets client’s brief and moreover make certain that all copy can be referenced. You will translate the meaning of the scientific data to the Creative Writers and Art teams enabling the creation of scientifically robust creative brand communication campaigns.