Client Services Director. Medical Education Agency
Client Services Director
Medical Education Agency
- Date Job Advert Posting :
Monday, 18 May 2020
- Start Date of Job :
- Location of Job :
Located in the heart of the City of London you’re in easy walking distance of many tube stations. Flexible working is very much encouraged meaning you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
- Salary Range :
Up to £84k GBP. the agency pays you a generous financial bonus, alongside a very good employee benefits package.
Note – relating to current Covid19
Interviews shall take place via video conferences. Moreover an offer is not dependent upon you attending a face to face meeting. Because of this please do not delay in making your application. In order to apply please send your CV by simply click the green button at the bottom of this job advert.
The Employer :
With more than two decades of delivering excellence in the medical communications field this agency is a smooth operator. In fact it’s one of the largest healthcare communications groups in the UK. 1,000+ staff collaborate so as to create scientific communication projects for a range of medical education projects.
Having secured exciting new accounts, and experiencing overall new business growth the agency now seeks a Client Services Director.
You’ll partner with leading pharmaceutical companies across :
- Oncology (including Haematology)
- Virology (namely HCV), and
To support your personal & career development :
You’ll enjoy access to an excellent internal training academy, and further you’ll find that there is a very well structured HR process ensuring your personal development plans are met. With offices throughout the globe you enjoy overseas exchanges and international collaboration across accounts.
The Role : Client Services Director
You’re accountable for :
- maintaining complex client relationships
- giving strategic consultation to pharmaceutical company clients so as to achieve their their medical education objectives
- increasing account revenue by identifying opportunities for increased business with existing clients
- partnering with the agency’s commercial and product development teams in order to support business development initiatives
- leading the client services team so as to make certain that clients are presented with scientifically rigorous innovate MedEd campaigns
Candidate Criteria : Client Services Director
The key experiences and characteristics you need to demonstrate are :
- Experience of working in a Medical Education / Communications Agency
- High level client handling exposure – for example as Senior Account Director, or Associate Client Services Director
- Ability to project manage large scale, high value, complex medical education projects
- Team leadership skills so as to motivate your client services team
- Commercial acumen in order to maintain accounts profitability and moreover increase revenue
How to Apply :
Click the green button below to send your CV.
This is an immediate vacancy. Do not delay in applying.
You could soon be working for a leading global Medical Communications agency presenting you with the chance to work with 1,000+ colleagues across the UK and Globally.
Note : Interviews During Covid19 LockDown
Because of the current Social Distancing guidance, implemented because of the Covid19 Pandemic, you will attend a video interview. It is not necessary for you to attend an in-person interview in order to receive an offer of employment.