Account Director Arts PR
Account Director Arts PR
Create PR and brand strategy for visual arts campaigns.
You will work with UK and global clients to create PR and brand strategy for commercial art galleries, art fairs, art prizes & awards, cultural events, biennales, heritage institutions, museums, festivals, cultural zones, and individual artists. You will ensure your clients get top measurable results – from creating a VIP programme to planning a media relations campaign to a brand audit to a digital communications strategy.
An ideal opportunity for a PR professional with agency experience at SAM or AD level. You will report to the senior agency leaders. This is a pivotal position in the agency whereby you will embody positive leadership behaviours internally and externally.
You will work with UK and global clients creating PR & brand strategy for :
- commercial art galleries
- art fairs
- art prizes & award
- cultural events
- heritage institutions,
- arts & cultural festivals
- cultural zones
- individual artists studios
You will ensure your clients get highly effective measurable results.
The services you and the agency deliver cover a wide range of client advocacy, brand strategy, media relations, digital communications.
You’ll one day be creating a VIP programme and the next planning a media relations campaign or implementing a client brand audit.
Responsibilities. Account Director Arts PR :
Lead Client Accounts :
- Lead on client meetings
- Demonstrate to clients coverage achieved / anticipated
- Formulate campaign, copy, and brand strategy.
- Monitor client service to ensure high level service is maintained
- Liaise with Account Managers for status and other reports
- Maintain awareness of media landscape relevant to client accounts
Manage a team.
- Ensure your Account Managers & Account Executives receive training & mentoring
- Motivate your direct reports by being a respected leader in the agency
- Brief your team on strategy
- Monitor the team’s work to make certain work is in line with strategy, timeline, and budget
New Business :
- Create new business proposals
- Initiate business development ideas for the agency
- Proactively seek new business – you benefit from an excellent bonus for new business wins.
Media Relations :
- Provide clients with media training
- Write press releases and other materials
- Respond to press requests
- Meet with top tier Arts & Cultural Editors & Journalists
- Pitch following send-outs
Key Candidate Criteria :
- At least 6 years of experience working in public relations
- Strong track record in leading visual arts media campaigns
- Experience of formulating and analysing media, brand. and digital strategies.
An ideal opportunity for an Arts PR professional experienced in and passionate about arts & cultural communications.
You will report to the senior agency leaders.
This is a pivotal position in the agency whereby you will embody positive leadership behaviours internally and externally.