Implement Research. Write Thought Leadership Publications.
Our client is an award winning Management Consultancy helping organisations innovate & transform.
Thought Leadership Publications define our client’s expertise by unearthing cutting edge market insights, and shaping debate.
This is a content focussed position whereby you will lead on the development of Thought Leadership Publications.
- Work with colleagues, across the business, to identify and develop research programmes that address the key needs of the business.
- Ensure the frequency and consistency of compelling Thought Leadership Publications in-line with our client’s global strategy.
- Advise on research agendas that achieve high Return on Investment (ROI).
- Lead on the writing and editing of Thought Leadership content making certain that content is smart, insightful, and in accordance with brand-guidelines.
- Mentor subject matter experts (SME) in their writing of research based content and further raising their awareness of best research practice.
- Co-produce content that works to extend the reach of thought leadership publications.
- Work with Digital Content, Marketing and PR teams so as to make certain that the Thought Leadership Publications are distributed to relevant internal and external audiences.
- Manage third party market research agencies, content agencies, and freelance writers.
- Oversee the entire production lifecycle.
You will work across varied & stimulating market sectors and industries – including Blue Chip Corporations, Government Sector, Education, Public Bodies, and NGOs.
This is a fast paced, results focussed, & creative working environment.
As a member of the 50+ Global Marketing & Content team you will report to the Head of Content & Thought Leadership..
Experience, Skills, & Personal Attributes required
- Experience of commissioning qualitative & quantitative research
- Track record of writing Thought Leadership Publications
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation ability
- Project management skills with ability to oversee multiple workstreams
How to apply :
This is an immediately available permanent position that is located in Central London.
Hit the green button below to send your CV or to arrange a call back.