Social Media Manager
Healthcare Information Organisation.
Social Media Manager £35k
Job Vacancy for Social Media Manager at a not-for-profit Healthcare Information Organisation.
You’ll lead all Social Media campaigns, create digital communication campaigns in order to drive website traffic, and you’ll also manage Email campaigns.
The organisation publishes online information about the quality and the cost of care offered by the Private Healthcare sector.
Therefore your social media, and digital comms campaigns help patients to make healthcare choices.
Your Responsibilities as Social Media Manager
- Creating social media campaigns and running the organisations’s social media platforms
- Developing Paid Content Campaigns as well as SEO Content Campaigns
- Devising digital communication campaigns which will increase website traffic and website conversions
- Writing copy for the organisations website, and blog
- Initiating video content, such as “Talking Head” video
- Managing email campaigns, including management of newsletters
- Shaping of presentation & conference materials for the senior management team
Social Media Manager – Candidate Criteria
- Experience of creating and delivering Social Media Communication Strategy
- Ability to maintain an organisation’s Social Media platforms
- Experienced in creating Paid Content Campaigns, including SEO Campaigns
- Confident in ability to plan and manage an organisation’s email marketing activity
- Ability to develop a calendar of communication activity
- Experienced in setting and monitoring campaign KPIs
- Confident in using Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Experience of writing content for online platforms
- Knowledge of metadata structuring in respect of online content
- Competent in using CRM software, ideally Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of simple design and video production platforms
About The Employer
The organisation produces and publishes information about the quality and the cost of care offered by the Private Healthcare sector. Patients use the information in order to make choices regarding their treatment plans. Working as Social Media Officer you get to create digital communication strategies, and run campaigns in order to bring the Organisation’s Information to the attention of Patients. Therefore the work you do in driving website traffic, creating social media campaigns, and running other online communication activities means you will help patients make informed choices about their treatment. Therefore this is a highly rewarding communications manager job.
Salary & Employee Benefits offered to Social Media Manager
- Salary is up to £35k per annum
- The employer will match pension contribution up to 8% which means therefore you benefit from a 16% pensions contribution
- 25 days paid annual leave and in addition to this you get up 3 to 4 additional days, when the office closes for the Christmas Holidays.
- Life Insurance at up to 3x your salary, and also Permanent Health Insurance is offered
- Company LapTop to allow for home-working because at the moment everyone is working remotely, due to COVID-19 enforced restrictions
The Location :
Because of the current “Work from Home” Guidance you will work remotely. However when COVID-19 enforced restrictions are lifted you will have the option to work in a hybrid manner, which means therefore you will work some of the week in the office and some of the week at home. The organisation’s offices are situated close to Oxford Circus tube, and to help with your travel costs the organisation gives a Season Ticket Loan. Moreover if you prefer to Cycle you’ll enjoy the benefits of the Cycle to Work Scheme.
You will have a video interview. Moreover you will have an excellent virtual welcome to the organisation which means therefore you’ll be made very welcome from day one. Because you’ll get to meet your team online, you will have brilliant virtual mentoring. Therefore there is no reason to let COVID-19 restrictions delay your career ambition. You should therefore Apply now for this Social Media Manager job vacancy.
Internal Job Ref : GB325