Senior Medical Writer (Oncology)
Senior Medical Writer (Oncology)
Date of Advert Posting : Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Start Date of Job : ASAP
Location of Job : Because this job is located in Central London you’re in easy walking distance of many tube & train stations which means you’ll have an easy commute. Moreover Flexible working is very much encouraged which means you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
Salary Range : Up to £50k dependent upon the experience you offer. Further the agency pays you a generous financial bonus, alongside a very good employee benefits package.
Note – relating to current Covid19 social distancing guidance. Interviews shall take place via video conferences which ensures your safety because you can interview from the comfort of your home. Further, and importantly, an offer is not dependent upon you attending a face to face meeting. Because of this please flexibility it is best that you do not delay in making your application. In order to apply please send your CV by simply click the green button at the bottom of the advert.
The Employer :
With more than two decades of delivering excellence in the medical communications field this agency is a smooth operator. In fact it’s one of the largest healthcare communications groups in the UK. 1,000+ staff collaborate so as to create scientific communication projects for a range of medical education & medical communications projects.
To support your personal & career development
You’ll enjoy access to an excellent internal training academy, and further you’ll find that there is a very well structured HR process ensuring your personal development plans are met.
Senior Medical Writer (Oncology) : Responsibilities
In this role you are a key member of the Oncology portfolio team. You’re accountable for writing medical education and medical communications materials. The Oncology team develops healthcare communications plans to support Pre-launch and Peri-launch stages for products across multiple indications (Solid Tumours & Haematology).
As Senior Medical Writer you interact with world leading scientists and health care professionals so as to understand critical treatment & clinical issues You will support the development and delivery of the medical communications strategy for one of the largest global pharma groups. You will be part of a highly scientific team, editorial & client services, with specific responsibility for :
- Analysing the commercial drug development & scientific landscape in Oncology
- Maintaining primary contact with the pharmaceutical company client regarding scientific content
- Attending Advisory Board meetings
- Ensuring regular liaison with internal agency teams
- Key Opinion Leaders relationship building
- Maintaining best editorial practice ensuring compliance with regulatory codes of practice
- Quality control – providing oversight as regards editorial
- Reviewing of content prior to submission to client
- Delivering editorial and scientific product training
If you want to build your line management responsibilities you will be encouraged to do so however this is not essential – it is for you to decide whether or not you want to be a line manager.
Senior Medical Writer (Oncology) – Candidate Criteria
- Knowledge of therapeutic and scientific issues relevant to Oncology drug development
- Experience of working as a Medical Writer to include :
- creating medical communications and medical education materials
- experience working on-site with clients – particularly attending Advisory Boards
- Good team player comfortable interacting with client services, editorial, and other internal teams regarding scientific content development
- Ability to review the work produced by other Medical Writers
To Apply :
This is an immediately available job vacancy. Don’t delay in sending your CV.
Click the green APPLY NOW button below to send your CV.