Join leading UK wide health data company.
Central London. c.55k. Senior Healthcare Data Analyst
Senior Healthcare Data Analyst
Job Purpose :
You are responsible for creating Analytical Solutions which enables the provision of information regarding a range of metrics relating to the quality of healthcare delivered by hospitals, and individual Consultant Physicians. The information, gained by the Data Analysis which you oversee, assists stakeholders in decision making. Therefore your ability to solve complex data analytic questions means that you will be a key member of the healthcare informatics and analytics (HIAN) team at this high profile UK wide health data company.
Candidate Criteria :
- Minimum of 5 years work experience carrying out Health Data Analysis projects
- Ability to innovate, and oversee the building, and maintenance of Data Solutions which solve complex business questions including carrying out Data Requirements Analysis
- Skilled in preparing a range of reports such as Business Cases, and Options Appraisals
- Good presentation skills with ability to deliver presentations at senior management meetings
Salary and Benefits offered for post of Senior Healthcare Data Analyst
- Annual salary range is from £48,000 to £55,000
- Employer pension contribution
- 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank & public holidays
- Life & Health insurance
Why work for this Employer :
The healthcare industry generates 30% of the world’s stored data. Moreover the amount of Healthcare Data which the industry gathers will dramatically increase over the next 5 years. This employer works at the heart of Health Data and therefore the prospects for your data career development are excellent.
Covid secure recruitment :
At present all members of the business are working remotely. When working life returns to normal you will benefit from working in well designed modern offices in the heart of Central London. In the meantime we will carry out video interviews. We’ve had almost a year of making hires without a face to face meet .. so we’ve got this down to a fine art. Moreover you’ll find that your virtual welcome is very well managed, whereby you’ll meet your team and have a terrific induction process. Therefore don’t let COVID-19 restrictions delay your career ambitions by making an application now.