Senior Account Executive MedComms
The Employer :
One of the largest independent medical communications groups around. More than two decades of delivering materials for medical communications projects.
An in-house learning academy means you develop your medical communications skills quickly along with many other employees – this creates a stimulating and fun training experience
Located in the heart of the City of London you’re in easy walking distance of many tube stations including Liverpool Street, Moorgate, and Old Street. This is a sociable company with over 700 staff in the London office; there is a regular program of social activities so that you get to know your colleagues.
With over 1,000 staff there is plenty of scope for career development including the opportunity to experience working overseas in Europe, Asia, or USA.
Senior Account Executive MedComms – duties
Joining this medical communications agency as Senior Account Executive you will :
- Support the delivery of a wide range of medical communications and education activity for various products across multiple disease areas
- Contribute to the planning and strategic direction of medical communications activities such as
- publications planning
- medical education projects including eLearning
- medical education materials for scientific conferences, medical meetings, satellite symposia and stand-alone meetings
- commercial medical communications activity such as detail aids, and leave pieces
- Create project schedules regarding deadlines and delivery milestones
- Research clinical, medical, scientific, and pharmaceutical information in order to provide guidance to internal teams regarding therapy areas and pharmaceutical drug development
- Provide project plan updates to internal team members, and clients
- Liaise with leading academics, scientists, and healthcare professionals when organising materials for scientific congress and other medical education events
- Manage logistics for medical meetings and events liaising with internal travel teams
Senior Account Executive MedComms – candidate criteria
- Experience in a medical communications agency in a project management and/or client services position
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional communications skills with excellent spoken & written English
- Proven ability to support the organisation of medical education meetings such as scientific conferences, symposia, satellite meetings, medical meetings, and advisory boards
- Good team working skills
- Good ability with MS Excel so as to track financial data
- Life Sciences degree
- Right to work in United Kingdom
To Apply :
This is an immediately available job vacancy. Don’t delay in sending your CV.
Click the green APPLY NOW button below to send your CV.