Leading Mayfair auctioneers. Run Front of House. Assist with events & auction administration.
You will be a key member of the administration & operational team delivering a high level of client service to buyers and sellers at this leading Mayfair auctioneers. As front of house receptionist you will be the first point of contact for clients. It’s a busy role requiring a passion for delivering top class service. You will benefit from working in a beautiful building located in the upmarket Mayfair district.
- Welcome visitors who want to view items for sale.
- Welcome clients visiting to have items valued.
- Ensure that visitors comply with security protocols.
- Offer refreshments to visitors.
- Keep meeting rooms tidy.
- Answer the telephone in a professional and well spoken manner.
- Assist callers with enquiries, take messages, and connect calls.
- Arrange couriers and other transport.
- Greet clients attending evening events.
- Administration support to all departments.
Candidate Criteria :
- Experienced in high value customer service such as corporate office, luxury retail, hospitality, auctioneers, or art gallery.
- Positive professional attitude.
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Passion for delivering a high level of client satisfaction
- Some experience of working of using Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent spoken and written English
Working hours :
Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00.
You will work late once or twice a month. Time off in lieu is given.
To apply :
The role is immediately available and therefore our client wants someone to start in the position as soon as possible. Don’t delay in applying. Click the green button now.