Healthcare Information – Digital Tools
9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Digital Healthcare Information Products
Salary Range £40,000 to £50,000
9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Central London, UK (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions)
Product Manager – Overview of vacancy :
This Digital Product Manager job vacancy is available at a Healthcare Information Company which provides valuable health data for patients and healthcare professionals. Patients and Healthcare Professionals access important information via a range of Digital Tools.Therefore, working as Product Manager, you will assist in managing the delivery of new Digital Tools and driving enhancements to existing products. The Digital Tools lead to improvements in patient lives and helps healthcare professionals deliver the very best care.
Your key responsibilities :
- Carrying out User Research so as to gather insights which informs product development
- Generating and developing new ideas in order to create new Products and enhance existing Products
- Management of the Product Backlog through the Product Development Process
What you will gain in this role :
You will benefit from gaining experience in the innovation, and delivery of complex high value digital healthcare information products. Moreover you will benefit from the mentoring of a highly experienced Digital Healthcare Product Manager. Health Tech and access to Digital Healthcare Information is only going to become more and more important and therefore, by gaining experience in this role, you are set for a fantastic future career.
Candidate Criteria for Product Manager :
- User Centred Design (UCD), runs through all digital products at this healthcare company. Therefore awareness of UCD process relating to digital products is required.
- Because the digital products must comply with best practice and industry standards it’s helpful if you have awareness of these standards, such as W3C accessibility standards
- As a complex environment with clinical, patient, and technical teams you will show the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- Because good research is necessary for Development you will offer experience of carrying out and/or commissioning User Research.
- You will also have experience of ensuring products take account of UX and Stakeholder Insights
- Continual testing as well as measuring of value is essential. Therefore you will need to show experience of applying Experimentation and Analytics to inform Innovation and Improvements.
- It’s important that you demonstrate experience of planning and managing complex activity schedules so as to ensure good project management across multiple projects. Further, it is essential that you demonstrate experience of liaising with the Technical Team so as to create Requirements Documentation, and Progress Reports.
- Experience of working with some or all of the following Microsoft 365 software is required Project, Azure DevOps, Visio. Further, experience of the risk management tool Q-Pulse is welcome.
Covid secure recruitment :
At present all members of the business are working remotely. When working life returns to normal you will benefit from working in well designed modern offices in the heart of Central London. In the meantime we will carry out video interviews. We’ve had almost a year of making hires without a face to face meet .. so we’ve got this down to a fine art. Moreover you’ll find that your virtual welcome is very well managed, whereby you’ll meet your team and have a terrific induction process. Therefore don’t let COVID-19 restrictions delay your career ambitions. Apply Now
For the avoidance of doubt GEORGE BUCKLAND LIMITED is an employment agency placing this advertisement on behalf of its client described above.
Internal Job Reference : GB322