PR Account Manager Arts PR
PR Account Manager – Visual Arts
An opportunity to join a high profile PR Agency which specialises in communications solutions for clients in the Visual Arts.
Working as Account Manager you contribute creative PR, communications, marketing, and brand development ideas.
Additionally you will line manage Account Executives and Interns working on your account which means ensuring the delivery of training plans, providing guidance, and ensuring that they are motivated.
Your client list will include a super wide range of commercial, heritage, and not-for-profit organisations within the Visual Arts cultural sphere and therefore you will have a good understanding of the visual arts sector.
Joining the client services team at this Arts PR agency means you will support the communications objectives of organisations such as the following :
- commercial art galleries
- auction houses
- art fairs
- art prizes & award
- cultural events
- heritage institutions,
- arts & cultural festivals
- cultural zones
- individual artists studios
Clients range from promising new projects through to long term agency clients and this variety means that you will get to enjoy a wonderfully varied portfolio of communications and media activity from creating a VIP programme to pitching a press release to an Arts Journalist.
Moreover because this is an Account Manager job vacancy you will support new business development; which therefore presents with you the opportunity of cultivating new clients, for the agency – for which you receive a new business bonus.
Additionally you will represent the Agency at various arts industry events in addition to attending at least 3 private views each month; all of which means that you have the opportunity to engage with your existing clients as well as develop relationships with prospective new clients.
Why join this PR Agency ?
As well as the pleasure and stimulating challenge that comes from working with an enviable international visual arts client list you should join this PR agency if you value a positive company culture which supports and reward excellence.
The senior management team have pride in their friendly open culture whereby all ideas are listened to. As a creative results driven culture you get to be involved in all aspects of maintaining and developing the Agency’s reputation, such as writing original content for the agency’s social media channels, writing case studies which showcase the success of a communications project delivered for your client, networking at private views and arts events such as those held at Soho House and The Arts Club on Dover Street
Your career development is truly supported by the senior management, for example through the offering of internal & external training courses, bi-annual appraisals to make certain that your personal goals are being met and supported, annual salary reviews which make certain you are being rewarded for the work you deliver.
Moreover support for your personal & cultural wellbeing comes by way of a monthly cultural bonus so that you can enjoy all that London has to offer, early Friday finish meaning you get your weekend off to a fabulous start, and if a weekend is too short you have the option of taking a 3 month sabbatical once you’ve worked for three years.
Lastly but certainly by no means least you benefit from the mentoring of some of the most highly respected PR leaders working in the world of Visual Arts PR.
In summary this job vacancy offers you, the amazing opportunity to work at a blue chip PR agency servicing fabulous clients in the international dynamic world of the visual & cultural arts.
Account Manager Arts PR – candidate responsibilities :
You will deliver a broad range of media communications projects from creating VIP programmes to planning press campaigns. Moreover you will help grow the client list by working with the Business Development Team to support New Business activity; such as contributing to the writing of Pitch Documents, and creating Client Proposals. Your responsibilities include Client Relationship Management, Media Relations, Staff Management, and New Business Generation.
Client Relationships :
- Contribute ideas for PR & Press Campaigns, Marketing & Brand Strategy on behalf of your client list as well as across the agency’s client list
- Write copy for press releases, and for use in communications marketing projects
- Because you are responsible for the timely delivery of your client’s project you will develop timetables so as yo be certain that deadlines are met
- Create press schedules to make certain that media campaigns are delivered smoothly
- Respond to incoming press requests or delegate responsibility to your Account Executives
- Attend client meetings on your own or with the support of your Account Director
- Meet with journalists & editors from the Arts & Cultural Press in order to develop trusted working relationships
- Pitch your client’s stories to the press in order to optimise press campaigns
- Maintain awareness of media developments such as new publications so that you always deliver excellence for your clients
- Monitor social media activity as relevant to your client accounts so as to make certain that you are on top of your brief
- Manage Account Executives and Interns by allocating work and delegating tasks
- Motivate your direct reports by showing the behaviours of a respected leader in the agency
- Monitor your team’s work so as to make certain that work is on track as regards the communications strategy, timeline, and budget
New Business :
- Assist in the creating new business proposals
- Proactively seek new business opportunities through networking at art events and private views
Account Manager Arts PR – key candidate criteria :
- At least 3 years of work experience in Public Relations
- Demonstrate the ability to line manage junior account staff
- Knowledge of the Visual Arts media landscape
Salary Package :
- Starting salary range is from £30,000 to £36,000 dependent upon your experience
- Annual bonus paid according to your personal performance
- New business bonus paid for clients you personally cultivate
- Annual Salary Review
How to Apply :
Click the button below to send your CV for this job in Arts PR.
Apply now. Don’t delay.