Medical Publications Manager
Medical writing, publication planning, project managing high value medical publication accounts at one one of the world’s largest medical communication agencies. €uro. 53,000 per annum.
Medical Publications Manager – Remuneration & benefits :
- Salary is €uro 53,000 including holiday allowance and 13th month payment
- Yearly bonus based on your personal performance
- Opportunity for on-the-spot financial rewards
- Annual salary review
- 27 days paid annual leave
- Healthcare insurance
- Generous employer contribution to pension scheme
10 reasons to join this Medical Communications Agency :
- A career with one of the largest healthcare communications groups in the world
- The agency is a leading contributor to development of Good Publication Practice
- Structured personal development plan ensuring career growth & personal skills development
- In-house training & learning academy delivering skills training & learning
- Excellent career development opportunities across global business units
- High value, stimulating, & complex work making an impact at the cutting edge of healthcare (accounts usually have a minimum of 200 deliverables).
- Highly collegiate. Multi-cultural global teams. Team work is key to delivering high quality results to your clients. Ideas shared in a professional, intelligent, and respectful manner. An open & supportive culture.
- Thought leader in Publications Planning. You will have the opportunity to contribute to thought leadership via industry conferences – for example ISMPP.
- Personal & career development. Our client is a global medical communications agency, with c. 200 staff. You benefit from a structured personal development plan and annual salary review. Promotion opportunity is clearly defined and transparent.
- Wellbeing. The agency cares for your work-place wellbeing by ensuring you maintain regular working hours avoiding excessive working hours. Moreover your financial wellbeing is also secured with annual pay reviews, excellent benefits package, and if you are migrant applying for the 30% Tax Rebate your application expenses are reimbursed; 30% Tax Rule.
Account Management is 50% of your job :
- liaising with researchers, and medical affairs team at the pharmaceutical sponsor in order to understand the clinical trial and scientific data relevant to the drug
- daily project management ensuring timely delivery of deliverables such as scientific posters, presentations, abstracts, and manuscripts
- mentoring associate medical writers
Medical Writing is 50% of your job :
- drafting, writing, & editing deliverables such as abstracts, scientific conference posters, scientific manuscripts, and scientific presentations.
Candidate Criteria : Medical Publications Manager
- PhD biomedical life sciences
- At least 1 year of experience as a Medical Publications Manager, Account Manager, or Medical Writer
- Awareness of Publications Planning process
- Ability to deliver medical writing across Abstracts, Manuscript Outlines, Primary Manuscripts, Scientific Posters, and Oral Presentations.
- Awareness of Good Publications Practice such as GPP3
- Right to work in Netherlands (sponsorship is not possible)
How to apply.
Click the green APPLY NOW button to send your CV.
This is an immediately available vacancy. Don’t delay in sending your CV.