Medical Writer Immunology
Medical Writer Immunology
Job Purpose :
Joining this international medical communications & healthcare marketing agency you create copy which tells the story behind latest developments in Immunology treatments created by major global Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies, which meets the following 3 objectives :
- To inspire change amongst healthcare professionals through Medical Education. This means raising awareness to healthcare professionals about clinical & commercial developments in Immunological research, including diagnostics and treatments to manage a wide array of diseases.
- To influence clinical practice by raising awareness of your client’s products and therefore helping prescribers understand the benefits of prescribing your client’s product to patients.
- To improve patient outcomes. All those who work at this medical communications agency are motivated by knowing what they do leads to a better quality of life for patients.
Medical Writer Immunology : The Projects
Because this agency has an in-house team of Creative Designers, Digital Experts, and Marketing Strategists there is a wide range of multi-channel marketing & communication created. Moreover because all campaigns are content driven and underpinned by rigorous scientific evidence you will, as Medical Writer, collaborate across the agency internal teams.
Here follows examples of the projects, for which you shall get to create compelling copy :
- Scientific content which is used at Medical Meetings to inform, educate, and enthuse primary care professionals. Because of Covid19 calling an end to live meetings, for the time being, you shall get to work on innovative digital conference content solutions.
- Slide decks to support presentations given by Key Opinion Leaders
- Content for use in Medical Information Apps
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) materials such as ELearning modules
- Training materials to train the Pharmaceutical Company’s Sales Force
- Agendas and other materials for Scientific Advisory Boards
Therefore this is a terrific job opportunity for a passionate science communicator with a creative flair. Because of the variety of projects you can see that you will get to deliver solutions which meet challenging and therefore stimulating communication challenges.
- Understanding, analysing, and fact checking complex clinical trial data. Moreover you will research and fact-check the scientific data against primary source materials.
- Writing engaging compelling copy which meets the healthcare communication objectives of your client
- You will liaise with Medical Editors regarding amendments and queries in order to make certain that all copy is quality checked
- Editing of PowerPoint slides written by Key Opinions Leaders and further liaising with the author about amendments
Candidate Criteria :
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Scientific or Medical Editor or Medical Writer
- Experience of working within a Pharmaceutical Company, Medical Communications Agency, or Scientific Publishing.
- Degree in biomedical life sciences
- Interest in the pharmaceutical industry and commercial drug development process
- Some knowledge of clinical & commercial developments in the Immunology area is beneficial however not essential
Covid Secure Interviewing :
Don’t worry. Clean your screen because it’ll be video interviews for the time being. We’ve had 8 months of making hires without a face to face meet .. so we’ve got this down to a fine art.