Medical Communications Account Manager
The Employer :
One of the largest independent medical communications groups around. More than two decades of delivering materials for medical communications projects. With an independent entrepreneurial management board the business provides excellent opportunities for career progression across its UK and Global Offices. With over 1,000 staff there is plenty of scope for change – while a big operation its stayed agile by empowering business unit heads to make quick decisions; all of which means that whatever you want to do there will be space for you to do it. An internal training academy and well structured HR processes means you benefit from continual learning and access to UK and International Career Opportunities.
Located in Central Manchester. Flexible working is very much encouraged meaning you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
Medical Communications Account Manager – duties
Joining this medical communications agency as Account Manager you will :
- Support the delivery of a wide range of medical communications activity for various products across multiple disease areas
- Contribute to the planning and strategic direction of medical communications activities such as
- medical publications planning
- medical education project including eLearning
- organising medical education materials for scientific conferences, medical meetings, satellite symposia and stand-alone meetings
- commercial medical communications activity such as detail aids, and leave pieces
- Managing communications with leading academics, scientists, and healthcare professionals
- Contribute to the profitability of accounts by monitoring account financials, and contributing to accounts budget planning
Medical Communications Account Manager- candidate criteria
- Experience in a medical communications agency within a Client Services capacity
- Proven ability to manage medical education meetings such as scientific conferences, symposia, satellite meetings, medical meetings, and advisory boards
- Financial understanding with experience of budgeting
- A flair for working well within a team with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Life Sciences degree
- Right to work in United Kingdom
To Apply :
This is an immediately available job vacancy. Don’t delay in sending your CV.
Click the green APPLY NOW button below to send your CV.