MedComms Senior Account Manager
The Employer :
One of the largest independent medical communications groups around. More than two decades of delivering materials for medical communications projects. With an independent entrepreneurial management board the business provides excellent opportunities for career progression across its UK and Global Offices. With over 1,000 staff there is plenty of scope for change – while a big operation its stayed agile by empowering business unit heads to make quick decisions; all of which means that whatever you want to do there will be space for you to do it. An internal training academy and well structured HR processes means you benefit from continual learning and access to UK and International Career Opportunities.
Located in the heart of the City of London you’re in easy walking distance of many tube stations including Liverpool Street, Moorgate, and Old Street. Flexible working is very much encouraged meaning you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
MedComms Senior Account Manager – duties
Joining this medical communications agency as Senior Account Manager you will :
- Support the delivery of a wide range of medical communications activity for various products across multiple disease areas.
- Working with your Account Director you shall contribute to the planning and strategic direction of medical communications activities such as :
- medical publications planning
- medical education project including eLearning
- and commercial medical communications activity such as detail aids, and leave pieces
- You will be a key point of contact to your pharmaceutical company client ensuring regular communications regarding project status.
- Contribute to the profitability of accounts by monitoring account financials
- Assist in business development activity such as identifying opportunities for internal growth, delivering pitch presentations and writing of new business proposals
- Mentor junior account executives & account managers
MedComms Senior Account Manager – candidate criteria
- Experience in a medical communications agency within a Client Services capacity
- Proven track record of exceptional project and client management
- Experience with monitoring financials to ensure profitability of accounts
- A flair for working well within a team with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Life Sciences degree
- Right to work in United Kingdom
To Apply :
This is an immediately available job vacancy. Don’t delay in sending your CV.
Click the green APPLY NOW button below to send your CV.