Manage daily travel services. Internal & External clients.
Client side role at a a leading communications & marketing agency.
Our client is a high profile global communications & marketing agency providing services to world leading Pharmaceutical companies.
Reporting to the Conference & Travel Director you will join a team with responsibility for managing domestic and international travel services for 250+ internal clients plus a wide range of external clients. Moreover you will support the conference team with the management of events logistics arrangements such as venue research.
You will deliver a high service standard ensuring that objectives are met – including adherence to budgets and deadlines.
Essential work experience and skills required :
- At least 1 year of business travel experience
- Computer Reservations System (GDS) experience such as Galileo
- Manage daily travel arrangements, such as flights, accommodation, train, ferry, and car-hire for external and internal clients
- Deliver end to end service from initial reservation, amends, through to finalisation of all documentation
- Ensure adherence to IATA guidelines and all ticket rules & regulations
- Respond quickly and efficiently to client travel enquires
- Maintain and monitor country specific travel information such as passport & visas requirements, health matters, insurance, foreign office advice and local general information
- Manage BSP – including reporting of weekly BSP returns and monthly reconciliation
- Maintain Insurance registers
- Provide necessary assistance to all individuals travelling – including administration of expense claims
- Provide progress reports on projects to senior colleagues
- Support conference team with event logistics – including venue research, budget preparation, and database entry
- Occasionally provide on-site assistance at events
- Assist the Conference & Travel Director in the preparation of budget forecasts & final reconciliation
- Mentor junior staff members
- Attend meetings with clients
- Ensure confidentiality policies are followed
You’ll enjoy a well structured training program and excellent employee benefits package.
How to apply :
This is an immediately available position.
Don’t delay – hit the green button below now.