Senior Account Director. Medical Education. Global Accounts.
Senior Account Director, Medical Communications
- Deliver Medical Education campaigns for leading Pharmaceutical companies.
Date of Advert Posting : Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Start Date of Job : ASAP
Location of Job : Located in Central London you’re in easy walking distance of many tube stations and mainline stations. Flexible working is very much encouraged meaning you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
Salary Range : Up to £69k GBP. the agency pays you a generous financial bonus, alongside a very good employee benefits package.
Note – relating to current Covid19 social isolation guidance. Interviews shall take place via video conferences. Moreover an offer is not dependent upon you attending a face to face meeting. Because of this please do not delay in making your application. In order to apply please send your CV by simply click the green button at the bottom of the advert.
The Employer :
With more than two decades of delivering excellence in medical communications strategy, including Medical Education campaign, this agency is a well established operator. In fact it’s one of the largest healthcare communications groups in the UK.
Having secured exciting new accounts, and experiencing overall new business growth the agency now seeks a Senior Account Director.
You’ll partner with leading pharmaceutical companies across :
- Oncology (including Haematology)
- Virology (namely HCV), and
To support your personal & career development
You’ll enjoy access to an excellent internal training academy, and further you’ll find that there is a very well structured HR process ensuring your personal development plans are met.
With offices throughout the globe you enjoy overseas exchanges and international collaboration across accounts.
The Role : Senior Account Director, Medical Communications
Alongside your Client Services Director you’re accountable for :
- maintaining complex client relationships
- giving strategic consultation to pharmaceutical company clients so as to achieve their their medical education objectives
- increasing account revenue by identifying opportunities for increased business with existing clients
- partnering with the agency’s commercial and product development teams in order to support business development initiatives
- managing members of the client services team so as to make certain that innovative & scientifically rigorous medical education projects are presented to clients on time and to budget
Candidate Criteria : Senior Account Director
The key experiences and characteristics you need to demonstrate are :
- Experience of working in a Medical Education / Communications Agency, having reached position of Account Director or similar
- Ability to provide clients with strategic medical communications guidance
- Confidence to support the project management of large scale, complex medical education projects
- Interest and/or experience of mentoring junior client services colleagues
- Commercial acumen in order to maintain accounts profitability and moreover increase revenue
How to Apply :
- Click the green button below to send your CV.
This is an immediate vacancy. Do not delay in applying.
You could soon be working for a leading global Medical Communications agency presenting you with the chance to work with 1,000+ colleagues in offices across the UK and Globally.
Note : Interviews During Covid19 LockDown
Because of the current Social Distancing guidance, implemented because of the Covid19 Pandemic, you will attend a video interview. It is not necessary for you to attend an in-person interview in order to receive an offer of employment.