Healthcare Marketing Account Director
Develop digital healthcare marketing campaigns.
Healthcare Marketing Account Director
Because 70% of healthcare brand managers plan to increase their digital spend in 2020/21 this is the right time for you to consider your career options in Healthcare Marketing (source : PharmaVoice & eConsultancy) and therefore please do read on…
Date of Advert Posting : 24 August 2020
Start Date of Job : ASAP
Location of Job : Currently the team are home-working however when the team does return to the office you will be located in Central London. And moreover, when returning to the office, flexible working is very much encouraged. This means you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
Salary : Up to £65k GBP + 5% Employer’s pension contribution + this lovely bundle :
- 25 days annual leave plus bank & public holidays
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free daily fruit box
- Perkbox membership which gives you access to a range of physical, mental, and financial health benefits
This is a healthcare marketing and medical communications (MedComms) agency which delivers campaigns on behalf of the medical affairs teams of leading pharmaceutical companies.
Each campaign is underpinned by the following 3 objectives :
- Inspire change amongst healthcare professionals through medical education – which means therefore ensuring that primary care professionals and other Healthcare Professionals are aware of the current cutting edge clinical research, being conducted by your clients.
- Influence clinical practice by raising awareness of and therefore promoting new treatments which are offered by your Pharmaceutical company clients.
- Improve patient outcomes – of course this is the ultimate goal. Therefore this is the motivation of all the Medical Writers and Client Services staff working at this Healthcare Marketing agency. In other words they are motivated by knowing that what they do today will lead to better quality of life and improve the treatment of disease for patients.
With an in-house team of medical writers, editors, creatives, digital experts, technical wizards, account managers, project managers, and marketing strategists the agency delivers exceptional multi-channel medical education and/or healthcare brand marketing campaigns targeted to local markets.
If you’re inspired to whizz your CV of right now then APPLY HERE .. If you want to read more then please do scroll on ….
The Clients :
You get to work on UK and European wide campaigns on behalf of clients across Pharma, Biotech Health Foundations, and Public Health. You’ll drive digital strategies for projects ranging from Public Awareness, R&D Communications, Internal Communications, Influencer StoryTelling, Product Launch, and Behaviour Change.
Healthcare Marketing Account Director- Job Purpose & Tasks
Your over-arching objective and therefore job purpose is ensuring that your clients get to stand-out in the complex competitive health & wellness market. To achieve this job purpose you have several hats to wear and tasks to deliver on :
Strategising client campaigns
You will have strategic account responsibility for one or more large account whereby you’ll create digital healthcare marketing strategies which build enduring brand relationships. Whether you’re driving patient demand for vaccinations, or launching a medical device. You’ll apply insights to drive your strategy, and guide clients.
Getting down & dirty with your accounts :
As well as strategising you’ll get your hands dirty running accounts. Tasks here include developing client content calendars, setting client & account team KPIs, overseeing media strategies, and creating & monitoring media buying campaigns.
Being a role model :
Being a trusted senior to junior client services staff is also important – after-all team work is the name of the game. You’ll be allocating work, mentoring, and overseeing appraisals / performance reviews.
Revenue growth :
You only deliver great work if you have money in the bank. As an Account Director you manage your account financials to ensure profitability. You’ll also get the opportunity to support the development of New Business Proposals.
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience required :
- You need to have worked at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level within Healthcare Advertising or similar environment
- An understanding of the European and UK healthcare social media landscape is necessary
- Given that you’ll work on UK & European healthcare accounts it’s important that you have a clear awareness of the relevant regulatory codes
How to Apply :
Simply send your CV by clicking APPLY NOW.
Covid Secure Recruitment :
We’ll carry out interviews by phone & video. It’s not essential to attend a face to face interview before receiving an offer.