Editorial Team Leader Oncology
Editorial Team Leader Oncology
Join Oncology team line managing medical writers. The Oncology Medical Writing team prepare medical education & medical communications materials for products at Pre-launch &Peri-launch , including blockbuster oncology drugs. You will be editorial lead on the account having contact with some of the world’s leading oncology scientists and health care professionals. You will work with client services staff to develop & deliver medical communications strategy for one of the largest global pharma groups. As a leading member of the highly scientific oncology team you shall have specific responsibility for :
- Line managing editorial team allocating workload, taking responsibility for their mentoring, & identifying training requirements
- Analysing the commercial drug development & scientific landscape in Oncology
- Maintaining primary contact with the pharmaceutical company client regarding scientific content
- Attending Advisory Board meetings
- Ensuring regular liaison with internal agency teams
- Key Opinion Leaders relationship building
- Maintaining best editorial practice ensuring compliance with regulatory codes of practice
- Quality control – providing oversight as regards editorial
- Reviewing of content prior to submission to client
- Delivering editorial and scientific product training
The Employer :
With more than two decades of delivering excellence in the medical communications field this is a smooth operator; in fact it’s one of the largest healthcare communications groups around. With an independent entrepreneurial management board the business provides excellent opportunities for career progression across its UK and Global Offices. With over 1,000 staff there is plenty of scope for change – while a big operation its stayed agile by empowering business unit heads to make quick decisions; all of which means that whatever you want to do there will be space for you to do it. An internal training academy and well structured HR processes means you benefit from continual learning and access to UK and International Career Opportunities.
Located in Macclesfield flexible working is very much encouraged meaning you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
Editorial Team Leader Oncology Candidate Criteria
- Knowledge of therapeutic and scientific issues relevant to Oncology drug development
- Experience of working as a Senior Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer, Editorial Team Leader, or Scientific Director to include :
- creating medical communications and/or medical education materials
- experience working on-site with clients – particularly attending Advisory Boards
- Good team player comfortable interacting with client services, editorial, and other internal teams regarding scientific content development
- Medical Communications Agency working experience
- Ability to review the work produced by other Medical Writers
To Apply :
This is an immediately available job vacancy. Don’t delay in sending your CV.
Click the green APPLY NOW button below to send your CV.