Digital Marketing Communications Manager . Visual Arts marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Communications Manager
Create, implement, and optimise digital marketing communications strategies on behalf of high profile clients in the Visual Arts.
Your client list will include high profile organisations in the Visual Arts which means clients such as the following :
- Commercial Art Galleries
- Art fairs
- Cultural events
- International Art Biennales
- Heritage institutions
- Public Museums
- Arts & Cultural festivals
- Art prizes & award
- Cultural zones
- Individual Artist’s Studios
Create, and implement digital communications strategies which engage audiences and encourages art collectors to buy art works.
Responsibilities –Digital Marketing Communications Manager
Lead digital activity such as Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, Display Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Film, and Community Engagement such as online arts communities like Artsper and Artsy. Moreover because art fairs, biennials, and launch events are very dynamic you will manage the delivery of on-the-ground social media activity. Additionally you will carry out a digital audit of your client’s online media which will allow you to offer your client strategic marketing communications solutions. You will also have the opportunity to advise clients on their social media practice and SEO compliance.
As well as delivering digital communications solutions to your clients you will maintain the Agency’s own website, and social media profiles.
Because the Agency is keen to constantly enhance the communications & marketing services you are encouraged to suggest new Digital Marketing Services that can be offered to clients which means that the Agency increases its revenue and therefore your bonus!
Naturally digital communications & digital marketing campaigns need to show a good ROI and therefore you will write activity reports to demonstrate the results to your clients.
Given that you are representing the digital marketing & communications services which are offered by the agency you will be the Agency’s spokesperson at events such as those held at Soho House, The Arts Club, Sotheby’s Institute, Christie’s Education, and Frieze Academy. Moreover you will provide digital training to clients including social media training and SEO compliance.
Digital Marketing Communications Manager – Candidate Criteria :
- Because you will deliver digital communication solutions to clients, such as arts galleries and museums, it is important that you are aware of the cultural sphere relevant to the Visual Arts sector
- Good understanding of applying digital marketing & communications strategies to engage audiences and increase sales
- Creative writing skills so as to create original editorial content supporting online communications and marketing strategy
- Experience of creating and managing Display Advertising and PPC campaigns
- Media buying experience including Google AdWords
- Public Speaking skills with confidence to be Agency spokesperson for digital communications by presenting at Arts Events
- Good influencing and pitching skills so as to best present client proposals
- Ability to conduct a Digital Marketing Audit across a visual arts client’s social media & digital channels
- Understanding of the need to maintain performance reports which demonstrate Return On Investment (ROI) to clients
- Commercial focus with the capability to identify revenue opportunities thorough enhanced service offering
Salary Package :
- Salary is up to £40k dependent on the skills & experience and you offer
- Annual bonus is paid in accordance with your personal performance
- New business bonus is paid to you when a new contract is signed by a client you have personally cultivated