Senior Medical Writer Diabetes Manchester
Diabetes Medical Writer Manchester
In this role you are a key member of the Diabetes team delivering medical education and medical communications materials at Pre-launch and Peri-launch for various products, including blockbuster Diabetes drugs, across several Indications. You will interact with the world’s leading scientists and health care professionals on critical treatment and clinical issues You will support the development and delivery of the medical communications strategy for one of the largest global pharma groups. You will be part of a highly scientific team, editorial & client services, with specific responsibility for :
- Analysing the commercial drug development & scientific landscape in Diabetes
- Maintaining primary contact with the pharmaceutical company client regarding scientific content
- Attending Advisory Board meetings
- Ensuring regular liaison with internal agency teams
- Key Opinion Leaders relationship building
- Maintaining best editorial practice ensuring compliance with regulatory codes of practice
- Quality control – providing oversight as regards editorial
- Reviewing of content prior to submission to client
- Delivering editorial and scientific product training
If you want to build your line management responsibilities you will be encouraged to do so however this is not essential – it is for you to decide whether or not you want to be a line manager.
The Employer :
With more than two decades of delivering excellence in the medical communications field this is a smooth operator; in fact it’s one of the largest healthcare communications groups around. With an independent entrepreneurial management board the business provides excellent opportunities for career progression across its UK and Global Offices. With over 1,000 staff there is plenty of scope for change – while a big operation its stayed agile by empowering business unit heads to make quick decisions; all of which means that whatever you want to do there will be space for you to do it. An internal training academy and well structured HR processes means you benefit from continual learning and access to UK and International Career Opportunities.
Located in Central Manchester. Flexible working is very much encouraged meaning you have the option of flexible working hours as well as a split of home & office working.
Diabetes Medical Writer Manchester Candidate Criteria
- Knowledge of therapeutic and scientific issues relevant to Diabetes drug development
- Experience of working as a Medical Writer to include :
- creating medical communications and medical education materials
- experience working on-site with clients – particularly attending Advisory Boards
- Good team player comfortable interacting with client services, editorial, and other internal teams regarding scientific content development
- Ability to review the work produced by other Medical Writers
To Apply :
This is an immediately available job vacancy. Don’t delay in sending your CV.
Click the green APPLY NOW button below to send your CV.