A leader in innovative digitally focussed Pensions & Benefits comms.
About our client :
A Pensions and Employee Benefits Consultancy with 200+ top tier clients.
They have grown quickly in the past few years making a name for themselves in delivering innovative digital campaigns that engage employees in their retirement planning.
You will have a high level of creative autonomy so that you can work to deliver creative and effective campaigns that drive engagement with Employer’s Pension Schemes.
You are supported by a cracking team of : Data Analysts who provide Big Data on Employees Motivations allowing you to be a truly strategic partner to your clients; Copywriters to get the tone of voice spot on for your client’s audience; Creatives to pull together print and attention grabbing digital campaigns (from pension and total reward statements to animation and apps) ; Face to Face Engagers to support employees in getting the most from their benefits and understanding their pension; and your clients get access to an innovative bespoke Engagement Portal that pulls it all together.
- Account Manage a high value client portfolio – 100k+ comms spend
- Consult with your clients to understand their communications challenge
- Manage the creation and delivery of Pension communications
- Develop a strategic knowledge of your client’s business
- Own your clients annual Communications Plan
- Identify new business opportunities within your client portfolio
- Maximise account growth within agreed revenue targets
- Lead on briefing Project and Creative Teams.
- Monitor the progress of campaign delivery against revenue forecasts
- Line Manage a junior communications consultant
Skills, experience, and competencies required :
- A good understanding of Internal / Employee Engagement Communications
- You will be a Relationship Builder with the ability to engage with a wide range of clients and interpret their needs into creative communication briefs and revenue generating solutions
- You’ll enjoy delivering formal client presentations and engaging clients and therefore you will be a Confident Presenter.
- Ability to cost a communications campaign and critically monitor project progress against forecast and budget.
Located in the heart of the City you’ll benefit from a terrific team environment and excellent career development.
How to apply :
- Hit the Green Button now.
- Don’t delay.
- It’s an immediately available position.