Healthcare Policy Organisation.
Assist in communication campaigns.
Lead Social Media communications.
Excellent opportunity for recent graduate.
- Lead on social media campaigns.
- Support the Communications Manager to deliver external communications such as press releases, case studies, blogs, member and stakeholder communications.
You will benefit from excellent mentoring & training as well as a good financial benefits package.
Our Client :
A not-for-profit organisation that provides performance data of individual clinicians and healthcare providers.
The data is published free of charge so that patients can make informed choices about their private healthcare.
The organisation works with various healthcare stakeholders including government bodies.
The Job Purpose :
Reporting directly to the Communications Manager you will support the delivery of Communications Campaigns to engage and inform patients, clinicians, private healthcare providers, and government stakeholders. You will assist with the planning, writing, publication, and evaluation of external communications.
You will lead on digital & social media campaigns
- Day to day management of the organisation’s social media platforms
- Write a wide range of materials – working closely with staff across the organisation to understand their communication needs and objectives.
- Assist in external communication projects such as Publications, Case Studies, Blogs, Press Releases, and Annual Report
- Support in the organisation and administration of Conferences, Presentations, Speaking Engagements
- Manage automated mailing campaigns
- Maintain the communications schedule and media log
- Provide reports relating to direct mailing, website, and digital activity
Experience required :
It is essential that you have some experience of working in a communications role within a professional environment and that you demonstrate experience of the following :
- copywriting for online and print publications
- developing communications plans
- monitoring & analysing impact of communication plans
- managing e-mail campaigns and direct-mailings
- maintaining social media communications
- monitoring and analysing campaign success – including use of Google Analytics
Skills required :
The following skills are essential :
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong team working skills
- IT / Software knowledge relevant to print and digital communications including :
- Blogging Platforms
- Social Media Platforms
- Campaign analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Mass e-marketing tools
- Design and desktop publishing software
To apply :
Click the green button below to submit your CV.