Communications Manager – Private Healthcare.
Engage Patients in Health Information.
Communications Manager – Private Healthcare
Job vacancy at Private Healthcare Organisation.
- Create the Social Media Strategy for the Organisation so as to engage Patients with Health Information
- Develop digital communication campaigns which raises awareness of the Information held by the Organisation
- Manage Email campaigns which inform Patients about latest developments
The campaigns you run help patients make informed healthcare choices.
Your Salary & Employee Benefits as Communications Manager
- Salary is £35,000 per annum
- The employer will match pension contribution up to 8% which means therefore you benefit from a 16% pensions contribution
- 28 days paid annual leave (25 days + 3 to 4 additional days given when during Christmas close)
- Life Insurance at up to 3x your salary, and also Permanent Health Insurance is offered
- Company LapTop to allow for home-working because at the moment everyone is working remotely, due to COVID-19 enforced restrictions
Your Responsibilities as Communications Manager – Private Healthcare
- Devising campaigns to increase website traffic and website conversions
- Creating social media campaigns and running the organisations’s social media platforms
- Developing Paid Content Campaigns as well as SEO Content Campaigns
- Writing copy for publication on the organisations website, and blog
- Initiating video content, such as “Talking Head” video
- Managing email campaigns, including management of newsletters
- Shaping conference materials for the senior management team
You will have experience of :
- Creating Social Media Strategy
- Developing Paid Content Campaigns, including SEO Campaigns
- Managing email communications activity
- Setting campaign KPIs and measuring success of campaigns
You will be skilled in :
- Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Writing engaging copy for a range of communication activities
- Metadata Structuring
- CRM software, ideally Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Using simple design and video production platforms
About your future employer :
The organisation publishes information about the quality and the cost of healthcare offered by the Private Healthcare sector. Patients use the information in order to make choices regarding their treatment plans. Working as Communications Manager you create digital communication strategies, and run campaigns in order to bring the Organisation’s Information to the attention of Patients. Therefore the work you do in driving website traffic, creating social media campaigns, and running other communication activities means you will help patients make choices about their treatment. Therefore this is a highly rewarding digital communications job.
Where you will work :
Because of the current “Work from Home” Guidance you will work remotely. When COVID-19 enforced restrictions are lifted you will have the option of hybrid working, which means therefore you will work some of the week in the office and some of the week at home. The organisation’s offices are situated close to Oxford Circus tube, and to help with your travel costs the organisation gives a Season Ticket Loan. Moreover if you prefer to Cycle you’ll enjoy the benefits of the Cycle to Work Scheme.
Your assurance of our Covid Secure Recruitment Plans
You will have a video interview. Moreover you will have an excellent virtual welcome to the organisation which means therefore you’ll be made very welcome from day one. Because you’ll get to meet your team online, you will have brilliant virtual mentoring. Therefore there is no reason to let COVID-19 restrictions delay your career ambition. You should therefore apply now for this Communications Manager job vacancy.
Internal Job Ref : GB325